[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me why I shouldn't just go around slapping asses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: GOTTA.png (846 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA.png
846 KB, 667x1000
I think I am going off the deep end /adv/. I am so sick of seeing beautiful women and not being able to ever EVER EVER do anything with them legally. My mind is disturbed, A part of me just wants to say FUCK IT and run around the city slapping as much female ass as I can before the cops gun me down. Then my rational mind says "No, that would be a stupid idea."

I am so sick of not being able to attract a female though. I feel so incompetent. I am 25 and I just don't seem to have what other males have and I don't know what that is!!! I feel like shit. I just want to hold a woman.

Its so strange, I can't remember the last time I hugged someone. I feel like my emotions are like this warped shadow of what emotions are supposed to be. What should I do?

I have seen so many beautiful women and I literally CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP because I know I will never get to hold them so what is the point of even seeing them. WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?!
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 550x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 550x563
>>16574397
KEK
>>
Get a prostitute and empty your balls you fucking aspie
>>
>>16574397

Just stay at home.

They are humans. Their right to not be slapped and manhandled by strangers is far more important than your selfish desire to use their bodies for your own pleasure.
>>
>>16574418
this

>>16574412
this

OP you are pathetic
>crying myself to sleep bc too big of a loser to get a girl

just deal with that, realise that having a woman who would voluntarily let you fuck her or hug is a luxury you most likely will never have. 1/3 of the time you have on this planet is already gone and you've achieved nothing so for, and you sound autistic so it prolly won't change.
>>
>>16574397
Get a sex doll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRIXzisB758
>>
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78 KB, 456x320
>>16574418
>>16574412

prostitution is illegal where I live.

I understand they are humans but I just feel so fucking disgruntled. I have tried working around but If I could just get my hands on a female and just feel out all the disgruntledness... I don't want to go to a strip club though. Strip clubs feel too.. seedy or whatever. I also fear getting addicted to all that female flesh hanging out.
>>
Wow yeah feels shitty that I can't be with the guy I really want and can only settle for... Oh yeah nothing. But I don't make a fuss about it, I just keep living my life.

And if you can't, then stay home forever because you suck. I don't need random dudes slapping my ass. Really, you suck. Fix yourself, you entitled little cock munch.
>>
>>16574463
You femanon?

You should give me your number. You sound feisty.
>>
I just wanted to let you people know that your attitudes and responses are the reason that mass shooters and serial killers/rapists exist. If you don't show a human empathy then they will mirror this.
>>
>>16574483
Is this the femanon again?
>>
>>16574491
No
>>
>>16574491
In fact I think the femanon is a piece of shit that lacks empathy, though I can definitely understand that she doesn't want OP to slap her ass. At the same time I can understand OP's frustration. The only advice I have is to find a socially acceptable outlet OP
>>
op. I understand your frustration, but slapping ass isn't going to cure your craving.
As long as you keep living your life in desperate hopes of finding a woman, you will not find one. Live for yourself. Improve yourself. Find your passions and interests.
Women will come to you naturally if you are motivated or ambitious.
Try out some new hobbies! Cooking, biking, rock climbing- etc. Joing some clubs. Put yourself out there!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.