[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I do good or bad? Log story short I told someone I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1097x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1097x867
Did I do good or bad?

Log story short I told someone I can't talk to them until they define their feelings for me and tell me what they want from me because I feel like they're leading me on. They would always avoid the topic when brought up as if I didn't ask it.

Well anyways we had plans over the Christmas break cause we would both be in town. Is it safe to say whatever plans we had are canceled unless they do approach me about the ultimatum I gave them? Is forcing someone's hand in this scenario a good idea or did I hurt myself here?
>>
>>16573954
>giving ultimatums
yeah you fucked up pretty bad
if it were me i would have deleted your number immediately
>>
>>16573982
Are you a male or female and could you elaborate?
>>
Of course your plans are cancelled, YOU cancelled them when you told them you can't talk to them you dipshit. Let me guess, you're butthurt that a girl who sees you as a friend treats you like a friend?
>>
Feelings? Quit making life so complicated. If you like the person hang out with them. Stop trying to feed your lack of love for yourself by trying to make someone else love you.
>>
>>16574300
>>16574360
That's not even the case. The other party early in our "friendship" has said they have feelings for me. We've gotten physical. They've even gotten naked around me but no penetration. When asked very early they did say they had feelings that scared them. I've made it abundantly clear I wanna date them and they said they would date me. But lately I've had conflicting thoughts and he will just not reply once I bring them up. How can you have a serious discussion with someone if they can't even acknowledge it?
>>
>>16575482
You need to just move on then. He obviously doesn't feel the same way you do, no matter how bad you want him to.
>>
>>16575482
>>16575482
You right. And if they won't acknowledge it then maybe they don't share the same feelings as you do.

Also what's with the "they"
>>
>>16575517
I think that's what femanons do so that they can get /adv/ise first and then be annoyed by fedoras.
>>
>>16573954
If you give a person an ultimatum which you are part of then the person should and usually does choose the other option.
>>
>>16573987
OP here we are both guys.

>>16575512
Thought this was it. And was trying not to mention us being guys.

>>16575536
He might but he's just further away now. Might just forget about it.

>>16575543
He may have done so. This made it harder for us and now it might be over.
>>
>>16575546
Mother fucker you ain't op
>>
>>16574300
This. OP sounds like he got friend zoned hard and couldn't take just being friends. Now the other person is freaked out and wants nothing to do with you.

Also it looks like OP is a guy and did this to another guy. Other guy might not swing that way too.
>>
>>16575546
Mother fucker you ain't op
>>
>>16575579
That's the thing though. They hit me up relatively regularly and are always the ones to initiate a conversation. But once the topic is brought up its like I don't exist
>>
>>16575517
I think OP was trying to keep it gender neutral but fucked up on the last post ("he").
>>
Clearly OP's "friend" is just using OP for sex. "They" don't want to commit to feelings but also doesn't want to let the horse out of the barn.

OP... plans are off. Start looking for someone else. Friend clearly doesn't have the feels that you have.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.