[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warriors heart.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 722x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 722x960
Listen. I'm not ex military. Or super trained. Or a body builder. Or even someone who goes out and fights for fun.BUT. If YOU enter a place I am at,for the purpose of slaying innocents,you will NEED to shoot me first. And make sure I am dead to. Because I,will not stand aside will you murder. I won't allow it. I'm not armed with a gun,I'm a felon,but I do have a knife,and very basic self defense training. The point brothers,if one man enters the store let's say with a handgun and start shooting and 3 or 4 good men and women charge him to take him out,what's going to happen is more likely then not you will succeed. The gunman is not going to know what to do. He is going to think he's shooting up a building of sheep,not a den of lions.become the lion. The fear of death is weakness in my eyes. Even if your a devote atheist and you take action and lose your life,if He is up there he will thank you. Not everyone can answer this call but the few of us that can need to. Chris Mintz was IS a fucking hero. If more people saw the way he did that spineless shitstain never would have killed as many innocents as he did. Anyway. Just a thought. I'll try to respond of anyone cares to.
>>
I wish more people thought like you, but it takes more than thought. It also takes training beyond what you currently have. This is not to say that you need military or even police training, but it does take commitment to learn this stuff. Your body will not let you take on the bad guy unless you have spent considerable time unlearning that instinct.
>>
As a Canadian, all I can think is why the fuck do Americans think like this.
>>
>>16573966
Agreed brother. I took a few weeks of a Krav Maga class a few years ago,and it was eye opening. We we as Americans have grown fat and complacent. We have forgotten how this and all other countries were won. By blood shed. I highly doubt I'll be accepted in the military but I will be trying again in just under two moths. But the fact is I will try. Same with an attacker. I will try,I find there's no excuse for me not to.
>>
>>16574005
Are you opposed to it,brother? Out of 100 people I'm more likely then not the only one that feels this way. I see these people who commit these acts of murder as evil. As simple as that. People don't realize but these men could easily be stopped. If only there are people that would do so.
>>
>>16573944
Okay loony tunes
>>
>>16574028
Watch less action movies.
>>
>>16574055
You don't live in a place with crazy nut jobs.So ironicly,you wouldn't understand,it seems.
>>
>>16574054
This right here is what I'm talking about. What will you do,in a situation like that.lets say:next time you go to wallmart and someone starts shooting.Run and hide?ask him to stop?hope you don't get hit?whats your plan.
>>
>>16574093

Here's the thing, man - I guess it's good that you're willing to take action IF such a thing happens. But in reality, it's unlikely that it'll happen while you're there. Maybe, but it's like getting struck by lightning or winning the lottery.

It doesn't make any sense to fixate on this stuff or obsess about it. If you're walking around all paranoid, expecting violence and danger out of every interaction with a stranger, chances are you're going to end up creating trouble and escalating small conflicts to a place that they don't need to go. Your fear has actually made you into a dangerous person to the people around you, not much unlike the very type of person you claim to hate so much.
>>
You don't come across as a tough guy or a hero. You come across as a child trying to talk big on the internet. I'm pretty sure that's what you are, regardless of your age. Nothing gives me the slightest impression you're a self-defense expert, a veteran, or anybody else with any training or experience in dealing with violent, life-threatening situations. You're boasting about how you'd react in situations you've never had to deal with, but you have no idea how you'd react. This isn't what actual courage or confidence looks like.

Hurry up and wise up.
>>
>>16574111
I've not done anything,friend.im probably one of the most respectful people. Again. I don't start shit,at all. And I totally agree with you,it probably is never going to happen,but if it does. It does. And,In the extreme off chance something does happen oh my watch,if you will,I'm going to prepare to be the only one to take action,it's sad to say,but it probably will be true. I wish to we lived in a world p sunshine and butterfly's but we don't. That's why gong to continue to improve myself,and I suggest every one here do the same.
>>
>>16573944
>This is how I feel in an extreme situation. I've never been in.
Anyone who is truly like this won't say a word and will just let their actions speak for them.
>>
>>16574157

Do you carry a gun around?

The thing is, you're talking like the guy from "Taxi Driver" or something. Like you're secretly HOPING something violent and terrible will happen so that you'll get to play the hero.

If you're going around looking for trouble, you'll start finding it everywhere. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>16574112
Good. Man. I'm not trying to come across as a though guy,this is really gonna boost your ego but I could bet Almost anything you could fuck me up irl but still. Say whatever you gotta say to help you sleep at night and do what you gotta do,and I'll do exactly the same.
>>
>>16574171
How do you know what I've been though friend, you've probably had nothing even close happen to you that's been done to me. Though our lives,we are all molded by what happens around or to is.example is if you grew up in a bad neighborhood and had drug dealer friends you yourself might become a dealer,so on and so forth.
>>
>>16573944
Your bark is adorable.
>but you will never actually bite.
>>
>>16574469
That remains to be seen friend. Words on a keyboard can only take you so far. If it happens,it happens. I know what I'll do. You do what you'll do. But just remember this. Out of the shooting at that university,there was only ONE man who attempted to stop the gunman. Only one. Chris Mintz. I find something's wrong there. That was the only point I was trying make.
>>
Power fantasies are fine up until you fold like a sack of potatoes. Don't be stupid.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.