[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hell of a Night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1444972621793.jpg (32 KB, 494x522) Image search: [Google]
1444972621793.jpg
32 KB, 494x522
>19 y/o guy
>go visit my gf who lives about 1 hour and 30 min away
>leave home about 4pm
>on my way there, the bus takes longer than it should because an accident happens
>get there around 7pm
>we go see christmas decorations with her little brother
>come back nearly 11pm, they go home, I head to the bus stop to make the trip back
>buses are supposed to pass until 1am so I figure I'm fine
>buses stops coming early
>11pm I'm on the point and already there's no bus
>my phone dies, can't call anyone
>haven't eaten pretty much all day
>wait until 1am or so, realize there's no buses coming
>have to wait until they start circulating again at 4am
>no money to get a cab
>I'm very far away from home
>wait all night on a gas station (only place open nearby)
>try to charge my phone, doesn't work
>try to borrow a phone to call someone, none of the numbers work
>meet a ton of druggies, see two revolvers, almost get fucked a ton of times
>finally 4am comes
>get on the bus
>I arrive home around 6am
>tired, sleep-deprived and starving
>my mom's boyfriend comes up to me very aggressively without even asking me what happened
>tell him to fuck off
>he picks a fight with me
>I beat him up
>go to sleep
>everyone's acting like every single thing was entirely my fault now
>older sister jumps on the opportunity to call me an asshole and a bunch of shit

I don't know what to do. It was a fucking mess. They didn't even try to listen to me. Am I wrong here?
>>
>>16573889
Cool story. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>16573889
Stop being poor.
>>
>>16573889
20yr old here
hey man, had a night like that in november, thought about posting it but kept it for myself.

just relax, there are some shitty days in life, I would recommend to try to think it through and get some life experience from it.

I'm not the same after what happened to me, I'll never do the same mistake again.

BTW, why didnt you just sleep at your gf?
>>
>>16573907
chad was sleeping over that night
>>
>>16573907
We're kinda early in the relationship and I haven't even met her parents yet, plus when I noticed there weren't any buses coming I was already 1) kinda far from her house 2) with a dead phone and 3) no means of going anywhere.

Also if I slept there and came back the next morning or afternoon I imagine the shitstorm would've been much bigger.
>>
>>16573913
what do you mean when you say you beat up your mom's bf
>>
>>16573920
He told his moms bf if he touches him he'll call the cops
>>
>>16573920
I opened the door, he came to my face already yelling aggressive "Do you have a fucking problem?!" and I was extremely tired like "Dude, fuck off." I got to my room and they had even dismantled my computer for some reason (?). I said "Seriously?" and he said "Are you seriously worried about the fucking computer?" which got me pissed, so I kindly told him to shut the fuck up or I'd lose my patience. He then literally told me to bring it on.

He hit me a few times in the head, I got him in a chokehold, my sister pushed me off, I kicked him back and kicked him in the head. He then started saying he didn't wanna fight anymore and I kicked him to the stomach one last time. That was pretty much the play-by-play.

And then everyone was saying I'm an aggressor and I started the fight.
>>
>>16573889
>my mom's boyfriend comes up to me very aggressively without even asking me what happened
>tell him to fuck off
>he picks a fight with me
>I beat him up

Could you elaborate on this?
I'm guessing your mom's boyfriend didn't know it was you coming in the door at 6 am and thought you were an intruder. I doubt you told him what happened and said to fuck off starting a fight between you two.
>>
>>16573929
Why the fuck would they dismantle your computer

Anyways not much you can really do aside from move out as soon as you can.
>>
>>16573945
I seriously do not know. They think I'm the most inept fucking retard on earth and if I don't come back immediately they call the FBI on me.

Going out is hell, if anything goes wrong this always happens.
>>
>>16573889
You were both in the wrong. Him for snapping at you, you for just telling him to fuck off instead of explaining the situation. Regardless of how tired you were, you should have said the buses stopped 2 hours before they should have so get off your back you had to wait until 4am and your phone was dead. That would then give him the chance to apologize, if he kept it up then it was okay to continue. But coming in with a "dude, fuck off" attitude is pretty shit. I'm not saying you're directly at fault, he was, but you could have de-esculated the situation but chose to rise to it.
>>
>>16573960
holy shit do people actually live in nightmares like this. I would never even give the impression that someone so insignificant as my mother's fucktoy could ever disrespect me like that so much. OP you need to lift weights and bulk up real fast because this guy sounds like a bully and bullies prey on the weak. Don't come off as weak. Become the man of the house and put bitches like him in his place
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.