[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Positive Thinking Thread There can be no positive result through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: PositiveThinking.jpg (21 KB, 420x330) Image search: [Google]
PositiveThinking.jpg
21 KB, 420x330
Positive Thinking Thread

There can be no positive result through negative attitude. Think positive. Live positive.
>>
Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
>>
Don’t cry because it’s over, SMILE because it happened.
>>
>>16573430
I was raped kill yourself.
>>
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
>>
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
19 KB, 384x384
>>16573433
>>
Make today as beautiful as you can. Let no one take away your happiness. Smile and laugh at the negativity, you’re good.
>>
It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true.
>>
(English isn't my first language so bear with me, lol) I truly feel like confidence can help you rule the world. (Figuratively, of course.) Believing in yourself feels so fucking good. Self-assurance is better than sex, I'm not even kidding. It will help you concur so fucking much, you'll feel superhuman. Sure having people cheer you on or root for you feels good, but at the end of the day, how you feel is completely up to you. Don't be reliant on the approval of others. It's not a good thing to get hooked on, cause when its not there you'll feel like shit. Make self-doubt your worst enemy. Even if you know you'll slam into a wall attempting to do something you'll know you won't succeed at, you better do a backflip afterwards and pretend like you meant to do it, then brush it off like its nothing. Take life my the horns and make it your bitch, cause as long as you believe that you're an unstoppable force than you really are.
>>
Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.
>>
Negative behaviors and harmful habits are the silent killers of a healthy, good life.
>>
I owe no explanations for my flaws. I don’t have to justify my mistakes, my past, or my insecurities. I am growing and learning. Let me live.
>>
File: 712207657.png (592 KB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
712207657.png
592 KB, 600x678
>>
You cannot change the environment, but you can change yourself. You cannot change who you are, but you can change your values and habits. You cannot change the past, but you can change the present and future. You cannot change yesterday, but you can change today and tomorrow. You cannot change the fact, but your can change your attitude. You cannot change the weather, but you can change your mood. You cannot always feel happy, but you can always put a smile on your face.
>>
Positive emotions enhance your life. Negative emotions sabotage your life
>>
Some people are mad that roses have thorns, I’m just glad thorns have roses.
>>
The tiny seed knew that in order to grow, it needed to be dropped in dirt, covered in darkness, and struggle to reach the light.
>>
Don’t think of the bad things happening, just at least think of the good things to come.
>>
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
>>
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
>>
Don’t be the slave of a negative character. Be the master of a positive character.
>>
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
>>
Don’t look back with regret, look forward with Hope.
>>
Free yourself from negative people. Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and like-minded. Relationships should help you, not hurt you. Surround yourself with people who reflect the person you want to be. Choose friends who you are proud to know, people you admire, who love and respect you – people who make your day a little brighter simply by being in it.
>>
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
>>
When an obstacle appears in your life don’t say “Why me”? Say, “Try me”
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.