[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I get the girl I like for christmas? I'm not allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446607411530.jpg (40 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1446607411530.jpg
40 KB, 500x667
What do I get the girl I like for christmas?

I'm not allowed to spend money on it apparently
>>
spend money on it
>>
>>16573267
Spend money on it. Women always lie when they say they don't want anything.
>>
>>16573267
steal something
>>
Make her a card or something, write something brief, simple and sweet and put on some pictures of the two of you together. It sounds corny and childish, but girls actually go nuts for that shit. Don't overthink it.

And then spend some money on a nice date for the two of you.
>>
>>16573267
give her that sandwich
>>
>>16573267
10/10 pic
give her the d
>>
>>16573292

Wait, I just re-read your original post. I was under the impression that this girl was already your girlfriend. If this is just a girl you like that you're HOPING to date, then you obviously should not do the cheesy romantic card and the big date.

If you get her a gift at all, it should be something small, like a little inside joke or even just her favorite candy bar or something like this. Thoughtful, but not a big gesture.
>>
Does she like you?
Because it sounds like you bombarded her with random gifts and she is embarrassed of accepting more money from a friend.
>>
>>16573267
cook her something fancy
learn massage and give her one
fix something in her house
>>
Mistletoe so she can kiss all the guys.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.