[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/, seeking some advice here. Met this girl a few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Sup /adv/, seeking some advice here. Met this girl a few months ago through a mutual friend, thought she was cute, but didn’t start liking her till I got to know her. She has a ton of problems though, had an emotionally and physically abusive ex and is on anti-depressants…anyway she’s been through some shit. She started talking to a guy so I said fdb and stopped snapping and texting her. On Halloween, she came to my friend’s party and just straight avoided me. She stopped talking to that guy, and I invited her to a Christmas party this past weekend and she was trying to talk to me whenever she could and get close to me. She had finals this week (she finished today), I texted her yesterday how her finals were going and didn’t get a response, but she sleeps all the fucking time and is weird about texting sometimes or maybe she blew me off idfk. I was thinking about texting her later if she wanted to hang out, drink and watch a movie before she left for Christmas break.
The main thing I’m seeking advice on is should I even keep wasting my time with this girl, or just move on? I have a huge crush on her, but it is what it is. I’ll get over it if I have to.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>16572392
Holy fuck OP, you seriously ask us whether or not to move on after you've given us so many red flags?
>>
bump
>>
>>16572392
Move on mofo she's just an attention whore. I've been in your position before.
>>
>>16572428
Yea, don't really have a answer, you're right lol

>>16572454
Shit sucks and aight I will. Thanks mofo
>>
>>16572392
>She has a ton of problems though, had an emotionally and physically abusive ex and is on anti-depressants

Stopped there. And what was your question????
>>
>>16572473
Yea haha I got it. She's a waste of time
>>
>>16572468

Here's a real piece of advice: ignore everything those other faggots said. If you want that girl, go for it and see where it leads you. You can't say for certain what a person is like until you really get to know them, so all this red flag bullshit this board is so fond of is will leave you with nothing more than either the most boring person you'll ever meet as your s.o. or make you a bitter 40 year old virgin.

That said, try to not get too emotionally invested befor you know what's up.
>>
>>16572528
I understand, everyone has their views on certain topics. Thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to invite her over later, and if I get no response just try to disconnect myself before I do get too invested.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.