[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are first major argument.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: go.png (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
go.png
201 KB, 1024x768
So my gf she's 29, i'm 24, so, i tend to catch the eye of a lot of ladies and my gf knows that, she's been cool with it until one girl got too physical. She's like a shy/passive kind of girl towards people, so she won't be like " if you don't get the f off my man." lol. So anyway, this girl i was behind in the line with backed up into me grabed my wrist and wrapped it around her and started shaking her butt. My gf was right there, i immediately shoved her off grabbed my gf hand and we went somewhere else to eat.

When we got in the car, argument erupts. Talking about i embrassed her, i enjoyed it, and i didn't handle the situation the right way. If i could of slapped that girl in the mouth i would. The arguement goes on for 30mins. Until i just take her back home. She's talking about my parents and my friends in a nasty way and she threatening to hit me and crap, i had to get out of there. Before i left i told her, we need to handle this like adults, talk to me then.

So anyway guys i can't let her slide on this man, she got to be held accountable for her actions for are future's sake.

How can i penalize her for her behavior, talking about my parents and friends, i understand some people say stuff they don't mean when they angry but man. I didn't tell that girl to shake her ass on me. I was thinking about ignoring her for a week, getting some space, maybe she'll know i mean bussiness and it will not be tolerated. I told before we got together, is that we only have calm discussions.

You may say i'm harsh if i do that, but she'd be in 100x more pain if i dump her. She's gone do two things if i ignore her this week, learn the errors of her ways or leave me. If she leaves on her own accord nobody gets too hurt.

She's a great girl but this my first major argument with her and it's scary but relationships ain't easy, but some people more baggage than others, i hope that isn't the case for her.
>>
>are first major argument

You mean 'our'?

I would've kicked that girls ass if you were my boyfriend and I was right there. If you didn't say anything to the girl that did it I'd be pretty pissed at you too. How hot do you have to be to have a random girl in line do that to you? I had an ex that was extremely good looking and a girl grabbed his crotch while I was in the car watching he literally shoved her off and told her she was disgusting and to never contact him again. Then he got in the car apologized profusely and I just laughed then kissed him. He handled it the best way possible imo. It really depends if you told that girl off or not. If you didn't I'd be pissed too.
>>
>>16572129

Yeah and wouldn't you have potential to go to jail and messing up your pretty face lol.

I understand why she's mad but she said a lot of nasty things about my parents and friends. I do intend to have a calm discussion about it when she comes to but i don't want to let her off too easy. Like i said i didn't tell that girl to do that, i shouldn't be getting yelled at. I guess she's confronting me as if i'm the girl i guess but that's not fair to me.
>>
>>16572149
Did you just call me pretty? (:

But you didn't say anything to that girl when she did it? You could've at least told her off and embarrassed the other girl instead of letting her get away with it. And yeah it's pretty shitty she said bad things about your parents and friends. She owes you an apology for that maybe once she's calmed down. But don't play games and punish her. That's just going to make her question your relationship and feelings more. Leads to more insecurities and more fights like this one.
>>
>>16572164

I wanted to smack the taste out her mouth but men are helpless in america lol, i did tell my gf that. Well you have made me consider letting her off this time but I'm not even going to ask her what all she needs to apology for lol, she may say i'm sorry what i said about your dad and i'm going to be like, be more specific. Say, "i'm sorry i said your dad is such and such.", i'm gone make her butt say sorry to every comment she made lol, if she don't i can wait. We ain't on good terms until i get an specific apology.

Next time i won't be so remorseful lol.
>>
>>16572184
You can't hit the girl but you could've told her off still. Good luck hope you guys get things worked out.
>>
>>16572192

thanks i hope so but if it was the other way around and i was arguing with her like she did me, i would been called an abuser, pyscho, her friends and parents would tell her to dump me left and right, and pretty much in general world war 3.

If i told my parents or friends what she said, my parents or friends wouldn't be as remorseful. Some form of punishment needs to be done so she thinks before she acts next time.
>>
>>16572220
Maybe if you enjoy punishment so much you should look into bdsm and punishing her in the bedroom to relieve some of that tension. Otherwise let her apologize.
>>
>>16572227

no she'd like that bdsm.
>>
>So my gf she's 29, i'm 24, so, i tend to catch the eye of a lot of ladies

Stopped reading there.

Don't be a beta.

Fuck younger women and don't commit.
>>
Just give it time bud and quit checking other girls out.
>>
>>16572248

Yeah its a lot better than getting yelled and shouted at, that's why i'm not so remorseful about ignoring her. Like i said if i was the one yelling and shouting it would be world war 3.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10 KB, 243x207
>>16572122

>So anyway, this girl i was behind in the line with backed up into me grabed my wrist and wrapped it around her and started shaking her butt.

This shit won't ever happen to me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.