[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>33 year old kissless virgin >yesterday I hugged a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1365663177565.jpg (260 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1365663177565.jpg
260 KB, 1024x768
>33 year old kissless virgin
>yesterday I hugged a girl so she'd take a selfie
>feels like greatest achievement of my life (and I have a master's degree)
>now I want more

wat do

Feels so bittersweet /adv/
>>
How much do you want it?
The road you're looking at isn't easy, but it's possible
>>
What do you look like ?
>>
File: wojak.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>16572012
Literally the worst thing you could ever do.

I wish I never had mine. I've spent my life as a social outcast, and only the past 6 years I've turned it around.

For a short moment I felt accepted, and it feels strange, it felt nice, but I can't accept it, its too alien, it made me feel a bit sick.

Expose yourself slowly I'd say.
I remember watching a documentary of people who had spent 25+ years in jail.
The Fresh air gave them headaches, the food was so rich and nutritious it made him nauseous, he spent 4 months eating bread exclusively until he acclimatized.

Its a similar feeling, Godspeed anon.
>>
>>16572022
like the guy in OP
>>
>>16572041
Maybe its time for a little make over?

Get a different hair cut, pop to a salon and mention you've had the same hair cut for x years and feel its time for a change but have no idea what would suit you and most importantly you want it to be simple to maintain.

Then go on a window shopping trip, look in high end retail and middle ground retail shops, make a note of what is on the male manikins, see if there is anything that you would be comfortable wearing out and then ask the assistance for their advice on what will match.

The plus with my two suggestions above is that the staff in both the salon and fashion shops are young attractive girls and they are lovely to chat to and great at boosting confidence and they do give good advice.
>>
>>16572093
I am balding and don't really feel like getting a hair transplant. What if i just shave my head?

My brother bought some clothes for me and I think they look nice.
>>
>>16572101
Shave the head and make sure to tone any muscle you have and wear nice clothes all that can be said
>>
File: fsafsda.jpg (64 KB, 508x572) Image search: [Google]
fsafsda.jpg
64 KB, 508x572
>>16572105
>>16572105
it's me
>>
>>16572108

Well, at least you have a decent beard

PS:This position is gay af, don't do that again
>>
>>16572108
Damn, you look a lot more acceptable than I expected, I'm definitely surprised that you're kissless.

Go out to bars with your friends and just start having conversations with women, it doesn't have to be flirtatious for the first little while. Once you get used to the idea that women are not some magical unicorns then you can start practicing your flirting.

Always remember the first rule: don't put the pussy on a pedestal. Your sanity first, women second.
>>
>>16572108
You're cute. Seriously.
>>
>>16572108
if that's really you then clearly your kissless virginess has nothing to do with your looks, either you're incredibely shy or something, or you're a complete dick to women. don't stand in that position you look really gay
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.