[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I want out of life and how do I figure it out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (68 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
68 KB, 300x399
What do I want out of life and how do I figure it out?
>>
>>16571926
Procreation.

Finding out the proper vagina to put your sperm in and then raising your kids to be better persons than you.
This should be the meaning of life for every man.
>>
>>16571926
control

take a look around
>>
>>16571935

That is on my list. But what else would I do with my time?
>>
>>16571943
nothing

everything is about sex

except sex

thats about control
>>
>>16571943
Meanwhile you prepare yourself for it by gathering experience and money to raise your kids into being better and more beautiful persons than you.

Finding someone to be really close to whom you can confess anything that's on your ind without any filter is also important for your stability, be it your wife/friend/relative, doesn't matter.

I'm still looking for these 2 things. But at least I feel I know what's my goal in life. Best case would be to find said vagina owner and confident in the same person.
>>
>>16571951

so I guess my dad was right all along...
>>
>>16571961
About?
>>
>>16571964

about what matters most in life
>>
>>16571973
I don't know, I just happen to agree with him.
It's a very blunt approach I think, so other people may tell you about enjoying your time, improving mankind or stuff like that.
I think those are secondary objectives, maybe to unlock some bonus missions of life or something.
>>
>>16571926

i'm travelling a lot and met a load of guys in the weirdest places with nothing but a huge ass backpack and the will to find their true self.

>last one in iceland at the entrance of the duushus museum a few km from the airport.
>polish banker who had taken his earnings invested in good equipment but had way to much i could easily tell he would throw half of it away in a few days
>wanted to spend a few weeks hiking through the rough landscapes of central iceland.
>he hasn't been in that country for even a day but already told me how he was already taken away by everything after a foreigner saw him waiting in the rain just picked him up and gave him some really good traditional food and tea and everything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.