[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irritated at the thought sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: Giada.png (865 KB, 700x701) Image search: [Google]
Giada.png
865 KB, 700x701
This doesn't make any sense to me, but maybe one of you all can explain this.

I often get irritated at the thought of sex. Like if i see a picture of a girl and think "wow, she's probably been railed the fuck out" or, if one of my friends tells me about a girl he banged, it just riles me. I can't really explain why. At first, i thought maybe its just because I haven't had sex in so long (3.5 years). But I was actually suppose to meet up with a girl tonight, who told me she wanted to have sex and watch the debate, but I cancelled because I didn't want to go. So it can't be jealousy, right?

tl;dr- I get irritated at the thought of a girl getting fucked silly. And no, I'm not gay.
>>
I used to be like that. Lemme think on why I changed.....
>>
>>16571435

ok..
>>
I have it too man, it's not jealousy so much as resentment. I can't really articulate it either but it's like a lot of the tenets of beta/r9k virgin rage (it's easier for girls to get laid, slut/stud double standard etc.)
Try to squash it.
>>
File: tmp622429891928784898.jpg (95 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
tmp622429891928784898.jpg
95 KB, 900x602
>>16571435
Oh yeah, I got over it once I discovered that I could make girls cum hard and get addicted to me.
>>
>>16571519

its just confusing. like a friend sent me a picture of a girl he just fucked a few hours ago. And the thought of this girl quivering and squiring around like a hot mess got me worked up. I feel aggravated.

>>16571525

and how long did that take
>>
>>16571427
I haven't had sex in over 5 years. Since highschool, I've just lost the motivation to pursue women, because it feels like a chore now. At least that is until I into drugs, pot, LSD and opioids have changed me considerably, and it's also very easy to fish for women when you have drugs, because all they seem to wanna do is do drugs and have sex, so things could be different from now on. I guess the moral of the story is that life is just boring without drugs.
>>
>>16571540

I can't and won't ever be able to do drugs because of my profession.

But I guess i get the same result from McDonalds. I have a legitimate addiction to McDonalds food. its like a upper to me. I got a Big Mac meal at 8pm within 15 minutes of eating it i got this very warm over feeling. and feel as if i've had a few beers. Its 228am now and I still feel warm and fuzzy. Its great. Like i have the same sensation right now as if I've fapped 3 times in a row. But its all from a Big Mac, medium fries, and a coca cola.
>>
>>16571553
Actually I know how you feel on that. I had a cowboy burger from Applebees last night, and then afterwards, me and a friend of mine watched that 2003 animated Clone Wars 2 parter and I was having the time of my life, as if I had just smoked a huge bowl of weed. It's the food man.
>>
>>16571564

I only get that effect from McDonalds though which is weird. But yeah i hear you
>>
File: 326519__poison-dart-frog_p.jpg (86 KB, 923x606) Image search: [Google]
326519__poison-dart-frog_p.jpg
86 KB, 923x606
>>16571534
About 2 girlfriends.
>>
>>16571587

well that sucks. because i'm not relationship material.
>>
>>16571594
Nobody is at first. Keep on trucking....
>>
>>16571610

i don't even want a relationship though
>>
>>16571625
Tragic
>>
>>16571645

um.. alright
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>16571427
Who is this semon demon?
>>
>>16571751

*semen

But she's some slut from italian slut from interpals.net
>>
>>16571427
Maybe you're one of the few people who have actually managed to hold on to some sense of standards, and as such the idea of knowing someone's used cumbucket intimately doesn't appeal to you. If you're young I would suggest trying to find a virgin your age to get to know and eventually marry. If you're old then you are fucked, unless you're rich.
>>
>>16571790

That actually might be it. There was a girl I was talking to a few months ago, she was just a friend of mine. I've always viewed her as a relatively innocent person. But she was talking about sex one day and it literally made me lose some respect. I'm still friends with her, but I definitely didn't like hearing what she said.

I'm 25. But I don't want to ever get married. So I guess it doesn't matter anyways
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.