[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering running away from home tonight. 18 years old, any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1920x1080
Considering running away from home tonight. 18 years old, any advice would be helpful
>>
>>16570952
>don't
>>
>>16570954
Srs? Are the streets that dangerous?
>>
You'll have to rob a couple liquor stores and steal some car stereos for money
>>
>>16570963
There are other ways to make money, I see lots of projects available on Craigslist, I wanted to steal shit and sell to pawn shops, but they need ID/address now
>>
>>16570967
Give them a phony ID/address
>>
>>16570961
Not necessarily, running away just sucks on so many levels.
It's only worth it if your only alternative is killing yourself.
If you're having a petty argument with your parents, just wait it out
>>
>>16570991
I have concluded that suicide is not the answer, I can wait it out until the technological singularity, I just need to find shelter for now. When the singularity arrives I will be in bliss
>>
>>16570988
The point is that they will see my face, after that it's game over
>>
>>16571002
Wear a hockey mask into the pawn shop
>>
Steal purses and live in the ghetto
>>
Why do you want to run away?
>>
>>16571029
I don't want to be in college anymore and my mom won't allow that, plus I want to gain life experience, I feel like I don't have any
>>
>>16571053
>I want life experience
This is not the way to do that.
>>
>>16571053
Idiot
>>
>>16571060
That wasn't the main reason though
Besides like I said none of this will matter once the singularity arrives
>>
>>16570952

You're 18, you don't 'run away from home.'

You just leave if you want to. It's not called 'running away' anymore.
>>
>>16570952
>>16571068

And similarly, you have to bear the consequences of your decisions.
>>
Those who end up on the street have a hard time getting off them without a lot of help. Don't be a fucknut and potentially fuck up your life because you want "life experience".

Don't want to go to college anymore, but mommy won't have it? Get a job and move out as soon as you can.
>>
>>16570952
Go do something productive. Go join the military or go work find some blue collar work. Don't be a parasite, we already have enough of them in this world.
>>
>>16571071
I could do that yea, find some roomates on Craigslist, it could work
>>
Save up money n get ur own place.strive for success n self improvement..Google Abraham hicks n listen to her teachings if u think u know everything...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.