[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
File: Sir Esquire the Third.png (262 KB, 397x467) Image search: [Google]
Sir Esquire the Third.png
262 KB, 397x467
>start dating girl
>"hey anon, come hang out with us, just me and my friends"
>I go over...
>all her friends are guys

literally broke up the next day
are girls this oblivious or what?
>>
... Is she not allowed to have male friends?

You're the oblivious one friend, she can be friends with whoever the fuck she wants
>>
>>16570717
>At bar
>Girl comes up to me and says I should buy her other friend a drink, she's shy
>Other girl is sitting at bar, we make eye contact and she shies away with a nervous smile, super cute
>Walk up next to her, introduce myself
>As she turns and gives her name, notice something
>Nose ring
>Double pierced ears

Literally 360d and walked away
>>
That is a pretty serious red flag.
>>
>>16570734
>he couldn't see that from across the bar

Your own fault bruh
>>
>>16570722
>>16570722

girls who have more guy friends than girls are sluts or psychos...it aint right
>>
>>16570744
Yep I gotta be more careful. Had to hide in my room for 3 weeks straight after that close call
>>
>>16570734

>nose ring

probably has "pansexual" on her Okcupid profile too.
>>
>>16570722
C U C K D E T E C T E D

How does that cum on her lips taste?
>>
>>16570753
people on /adv/ think people only have like 6 friends total.
>>
>>16570734
You mean 180d. 360d you'd turn right back to that girl..
>>
>>16570717
Good call, and possibly she really was.

>>16570722
She can, but when she invites you to hang out with her friends and they're all guys, that's a big red flag she doesn't respect your relationship that much imo.
>>
What if the girl is a loner and only has 1 or 2 friends and both are guys? Or my ex-gf whose only friends were guys she met from her younger brother.
>>
>>16570815
>>16570815

I knew a single mom like this, but all her guy friends were my close friends, so I could trust them.
>>
>>16570717
Ok. Think of how shitty girls are typically. Now picture yourself as a sane girl(those exist?) trying to make friends with all these fucking insane bitches. It's fucking impossible.

Most women will:
-Say they want to hang out and then not actually follow through.
-Suddenly go Christian and want you to be Christfag too.
-Get mad over mundane things that don't make sense(like paying the eletric bill)
-Or have absolutely nothing in common with you so they're boring as shit to hang out with.
-Nag you to be all feminist and shit.

So yeah. Pretty normal for the sane girl to have all guy friends. Most women fucking suck.

This is why I like men.
>>
>>16570717
>at home playing cards against humanity online with friends
>Skype calling them at the same time
>boyfriend messages me asking what I'm up to
>tell him I'm playing cards against humanity online with some mates
>ask him if he wants to join
>"sure"
>friends are cool with it
>friends are all guys
>I introduce them to each other
>we all have a great time
>>
>>16570839

The problem is that guys are sex machine sociopaths with little tolerance for the bullshit you describe unless it nets him a vague chance of one day having sex.

We call having female friends "sewing seeds".

We don't enjoy your company - not really.

Now, a woman who can't get along with other women and needs to rely on this dynamic for companionship... that's a problem.
>>
File: hott.png (84 KB, 161x224) Image search: [Google]
hott.png
84 KB, 161x224
>>16570717

>be me
>invite my new boyfriend over to hang out with me and my friends
>he gets uncomfortable at the site of men who are all bigger and stronger then him
>he calls me the next day and bitches out of our next date
>mfw they were all gay
>>
>>16570770
How new r u
>>
>>16570722

I agree with you actually. a girl with male friends tends to have more in common with me anyway

>INB4 LOVING COCK

its pretty normal for a girl to move on to male friends when they realize most of the females are void of hobbies. sure some turn out to be sluts. we have two girls in our group. one that legitimately just loves board games so hangs out with us cuz we play board games, and one who is in fact a ho and has made out with each of us at least once.
>>
>>16570849
Eh, not all guys are like that though. Sometimes it's handy to have that girl around to keep the other girls away and shit. Sometimes they're just good at vidya and that's that.

Yeah, if the girl can't make friends with other girls entirely there's a problem. Probably mostly the social circles or she's being too choosey.
>>
>>16570870
>not all guys are like that though

lol

This is why sewing seeds works, boys.
>>
>>16570849
i mostly agree but it's not fair to say we never enjoy female company. it's just more safe to say that we want to fuck any girl we're attracted to and that the "friend zone" rarely exists from male to female.
>>
>>16570851
>having many gay friends

would dump you as well.
>>
>>16570849
I agree. I had many male friends at one point, then one-by-one those fucks slowly start giving signals like their intentions were to eventually fuck since day one.

I've realized most people are psycho assholes and now im a home-dwelling young female with a boyfriend that I'm grateful to have crossed paths with, and one online friend who agrees with my cynical social views and is in the same position as me. It's not a glamorous life, but it is fulfilling.
>>
>>16570885

I enjoy the company of cute girls that I want to fuck. I don't care what they say or do. I just like them being cute and the remote chance of availability is worth it if I ever need a back-up.
>>
>>16570777
lmao what would you rather she hang out with them alone?
>>
>>16570839
This so much. It's really hard to find a laid back girl with similar interests, sense of humor, that isn't crazy, etc. and isn't also in mom/family mode before 25. I've lived in my current area for about 6-7 years and I only just made one decent female friend a few months back after befriending her boyfriend. She just got pregnant, so I'll probably stick around for as long as I can, maybe offer to babysit her spawn. We still don't get to hang out more than once a month because our schedules are very different. There are a few nice girls at work, but we have absolutely nothing in common. At all. Even if I wanted to be friends, our personalities and lives would clash because we're so different. They're too pushy and ignorant about religion, politics, etc. I don't really have guy friends, except for the people I've met through my husband.
>>
>>16570890

I'd probably try to fuck you too, if I knew you. Not actively, maybe, but get you to like me and all that on the sole basis of your looks. Maybe ask you to drink with me so I could cloud your judgment and start working on your vulnerabilities. If it didn't work out, that's fine. Maybe it will down the road. Even if it doesn't, the simple fact is that you provide a crucial service by being social proof and having access to other females.

I want to let a woman into my mind for one day so she can be horrified. Imagine not feeling feels - not giving a fuck at all. Imagine some innocuous guy who seems nice wanting to have sex with you and your friends. Imagine it, because it took a billion years of evolution to make happen.

Straight men interact with the world on a very limited basis emotionally. Sadly, women seem immune to this fact. The only times I've had some success explaining it is when I got a girl to drop acid with me. You really have to be capable of having an alternate perspective to know how alien another one can be.
>>
>>16570851
>hanging around mentally ill, perverted men

I would dump your ass too. Approving of faggotry is degenerate and a sign that you're a liberal whore.
>>
>>16570758
Surprise! I'm a lesbian
>>
i agree about the male friends vs female friends thing. every girl i've seen who was surrounded by guy friends were usually unstable and huge attention whores. they're good at playing dumb and stringing along a bunch of meal tickets; a trait of a selfish/manipulative woman... absolutely garbage tier. even worse when they act like "one of the guys." if they were actual guys, they would ALWAYS translate into "that one awkward/annoying guy" of the group. so cringe-y.

the reason why she has no female friends is more likely because she's a terrible friend in general... of course men would tolerate it for a chance in her pants if she's cute enough. she is like a dirty hot dog that someone decided to trash; only the desperate would want a piece of her.

also, the anon who talks about women being boring and shitty is speaking out his ass. there are plenty of girls who make great friends; in fact, the most feminine/lady-like ones tend to make solid friends if you're a woman. they're very considerate, caring, and don't try to compete for male attention because they're usually already taken. if you're very "tomboyish" or "manly", it makes this friendship work all the better; it's like having a second boyfriend without the drama or attraction.

and you can argue that girls make more drama, but being friends with men as a female is a MUCH more likely to bring drama. i can't count how many guys have decided to act passive aggressive or cold as soon as they realize friendship points aren't enough to get a girl into bed. i'd rather deal with the occasional squabble a girl friend would have than a constant tense relationship with a thirsty guy you're not even attracted to.
>>
>>16570753
No. It means they are tired of other women's bullshit and therefore easier to deal with. OP has huge insecurity problems and needs to come to grips with it.
>>
>never had any female friends
>almost none of my friends have female friends

there's usually only two types imo. the betas who want any female attention so they hug on some dumb sluts nuts forever. the attractive guys who tolerate girls around to expand their social circles and their chances of fucking more girls.
>>
>>16571132
>>16571132
>>never had any female friends

how is this possible...
>>
>>16570849
>The problem is that guys are sex machine sociopaths with little tolerance for the bullshit you describe unless it nets him a vague chance of one day having sex.

you mean BETAS act that way. A man who can get sex at the drop of a hat gets bored with it and then becomes capable of genuine friendship.
>>
>>16571173
don't bother with women unless i'm trying to fuck them. i've had women acquaintances and friendly coworkers but never connect enough to be real friends
>>
>>16571202

you sound weird and creepy
>>
>>16570862
what's the name of the one who loves board games? give me the first letter.
>>
>>16571222
nope, it's pretty common
>>
>>16571230
>>16571202
>this is what psychopaths tell themselves

no, it is not normal to treat other human beings like trash, you're just a cunt. Please fuck off.

signed,

normies everywhere
>>
>>16571252
i don't treat women like trash i just choose not to get close to them unless theyre worth fucking
>>
>>16571194
^This. I have become friends with a few girls and genuinely like having their company. Although sparingly; I find women to have intense emotions that I have to take in small doses.
>>
>>16571265
>I only interact with women for the sole purpose of sex
>this is normal and not aberrant
>>
>>16570918
Agreed. If you're attractive I want to fuck you. I'm sorry, but I'm not that sorry.
>>
Question: Monogamy = Diminishing?
>>
>>16571306
>I'm so undersexed that I immediately make it up in my mind that I want to fuck every attractive person I notice.

Sorry for your pathetic life.
>>
File: 1336031584416.png (318 KB, 664x602) Image search: [Google]
1336031584416.png
318 KB, 664x602
>>16571202
Fair enough. I'm the opposite. Mostly only female friends. Men are.... just not people I connect with.
>>
>>16571345
same but im a raging homo. most guys are completely fine with me until i let it slip that im gay.

and then they think i have a crush on them and stop talking to me lest i somehow get the wrong idea/other people begin to think that they're gay by association.

it's so fucking annoying but whatever. i still have my female friends.
>>
>>16571302
i dont think you understand. if i actually connect with a girl then i'd try to make more than friends.
>>
File: 1355446618768.jpg (25 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1355446618768.jpg
25 KB, 500x463
>>16571381
That's sad. I think for me it feels like there's a weird dominance dynamic with other men and I don't play well... or something. Women don't feel like rivals so I feel more relaxed.
>>
>>16571381
Same here, but then I try my damnedest to fuck the females and suck black cock off grinder between lunch and dinner;
>>
>>16570722
Basically this

80% of my friends have always been guys (my two best friends of 4 and 6 years are both guys) because I just genuinely get along better with them and have more fun.
>>
>>16570839
>>16570862
>>16571090
/thread
>>
>>16570722
only 3, the son, the father and the holy spirit.
Fuck that male friend shit, they're not friends annyways, because from the moment the girl is taken they disapear.
>>
>>16571602
Not true for a lot of people. Nearly all my male friends stuck around when I was in relationships.
>>
>>16571609
Also depends why they are friends with the girl, sometimes they are genuine friends since childhood, a little bit of nuance than has its place. But it happens way to often that girls have ''beta-orbiters'' guys who are nice for them in exchange of following the fantasy of ever having sex with her if they are just nice enough. The girl feeds on this for her self esteem while frustrating her actual boyfriend since there are other guys who also offer his gf emotional support.
But this is just a brainspin, individual cases may differ. It just happens a lot in my experience.
>>
File: 56477848375.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
56477848375.gif
179 KB, 375x375
You dodged a bullet.

Women who hang with guys do it for one reason alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JsUb7c-Dqo

I have NEVER fucked with a bitch who's got male "friends".
>>
>>16570770
LOL
>>
>>16571629
That's fair enough, though with my friends I usually make it very clear that I'm not going to entertain that fantasy, especially when I'm in a relationship.

I've put a lot of guys in their place over the years when they've expected something in return for their friendship, and the majority of the time they'll still be friends with me.

Maybe I'm just a likable person and am easy to get along with, maybe I'm the minority, I don't really know nor care; I just enjoy and prefer guys as friends over girls any day.
>>
File: 1432179092704.jpg (56 KB, 960x763) Image search: [Google]
1432179092704.jpg
56 KB, 960x763
>>
>>16571265

That's what every other man do

Deal with it hypocrite fags, 80% of women are shallow and boring as fuck, men wouldn't even bother to get to be friends with them unless they are bangable.
>>
>>16571665
well it is.

also guy friends don't try to take me clothes shopping and badger me to try on faggy-looking frilly shit because "it just looks so cute on you!"

I am more careful about having guy friends now that I am married and have to draw a few more boundaries than I used to, and I do have some really kickass girlfriends. but I know none of my guy friends are going to be offended if I make a joke about abortions or school shootings or something. so yeah. different friends for different aspects of your life I guess.
>>
>>16571670
>80% of people are shallow and boring as fuck
ftfy
>>
>>16571670
>>16571670
> 80% of women are shallow and boring as fuck, men wouldn't even bother to get to be friends with them

agreed, but i think in the case of men 95% are shallow and i dont want to be friends with them.

i just want a gf/wife
>>
>>16570722
He never said she couldn't, but by that same standard he can break up with whoever he wants, including girls who form emotional bonds with other men.
>>
>>16570918
Edgimus maximus ":D"
>>
Okay to fuck, not okay to
commit.

Never trust a woman with more male friends than female friends.

Never trust a man with more female friends than male friends.

She's an attention whore swimming in beta orbiters.

Gets validated so much she can use it as a cocaine replacement.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/judging-a-girl-by-the-friends-she-keeps/
>>
If she's been ostracized by her female groups, 99 out of 100 times there's a good reason for that.

You did very good, OP.
>>
>>16571227
>>16570862
extremely weird, this has perfectly described my friend group... 2 girls and the rest are guys. and we play board games and drink together.
>I guess I'm the board games girl because I'm definitely not the sloot
>>
>are girls this oblivious or what?
Yes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1tgjd8/i_always_find_myself_around_more_guy_friends_than/

>What's the real reason they like guy friends? If you ask them, their answer is usually something like "omgz, girls are just so gossipy and bitchy! I'm so not like that!" In reality, they are exactly like that but find that beta male groups more easily tolerate their bullshit, which they couldn't otherwise get away with in the presence of highly competitive girls who aren't pussy-starved.

>Fact: women crave validation from men. So when they see men gaining respect/friendship from their fellow male peers by acting a certain way, they childishly interpret this as the best way to gain attraction from men. How many times have you heard a girl surrounded by guy friends brag about how "independent and sarcastic" she is...as if that's a good thing? These women are unable to realize that what works for men in male social situations does NOT work for women.

>They incorrectly believe that just because guys value certain things in male friendship, that they must also value those same qualities in female lovers. If this were the case, then every guy would be gay because we would all be attracted to our masculine guy friends.

>They've been indoctrinated by feminists to believe that all gender-interactions are "battles" in which men must be dominated or challenged. If not, then she is not a "real woman" and is weak. Thus, "hanging out with mostly boys" is a way for women to label themselves. Achievement unlocked: man's world. It's a matter of having the wrong goals; ugly feminists know that they will never get sexual attention from men, so they don't want anyone to have it.

>They see men getting praise/promotions/validation for being masculine, so they emulate that in hopes of receiving the same positive validation. Unfortunately, they often do receive this from beta male groups. This is another part of the problem:
>>
>>16570717

umm... did you need some /adv/?
>>
>>16571917
>The natural drive: women are, ultimately, social creatures. When the men reject them (beta orbiters disappear, family distant, mates cads), they need to feel they are where the resources are. In case the men open up again and start showering food, shelter, protection and children upon women once more. They want to be at the centre of the action. So, they look at what other women are doing. Where are they heading? The assumption is, of course, that if a group of women are congregating somewhere, there is food, shelter, safety or sex there. Potentially all four. They want to hit the jaackpot, so they herd. Yet, study after study has shown that group dynamics among women are incredibly, albeit covertly, aggressive. They don’t LIKE being around all these other women (and who can blame them, as female “social norms” are nonsensical at best and harmful at worst; it’s not men making us wear lipstick or get breast augmentations). But they want to hang about, in case resources show up. When the resources fail to show up, they start getting more aggressive and more openly so, because they perceive the resources to be scarce. This creates a herd of angry, stressed, confused women, all grouping around something they perceive to be a source of resources (a bar, a bridge club, anywhere where men might be).
>>
File: 1438335568378.jpg (25 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1438335568378.jpg
25 KB, 450x600
>>16571924

this thread was doing just fine before you showed up little lady.
>>
>>16570918

Hey Anon you're not a male you're a sociopath
>>
>>16572151
Not him but I'm exactly like that. I'm not externally a sociopath because I force myself to keep useful relations with other beings, but I would dump them out of my life as soon as they don't hold any value. The concept of male-female friendship is absolute bullshit to me.
>>
>>16570999
Surprise, not surprised. Your opinion doesn't even matter then.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.