[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lowest Point of my Writing Career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: diaper.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
diaper.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Let me just say, I'm really glad this is anonymous.

I'm a freelance writer, and I'm not too picky with the kind of stuff I accept. I'm asexual, but I still write erotica as long as it pays enough, and as long as it's not overly-weird to me.

Well, I just got a commission from someone for a good amount of money. So good that I decided to accept it and write the story they want. Only one problem though.

It's an adult baby story.

This is the last thing I would ever chose to write about, but the pay is definitely worth it. However, I'm not quite sure exactly how to make this work. I've been reading adult baby stories to try and get a feel of it, but all it does is repulse me. No offense to the people with that fetish, but it's just not my thing. When I accepted the story, I'll admit I was a bit too eager for the money to consider the fact that I have no idea how to write about something like that in an erotic manner. I try to experiment with different kinds of fetishes to see if anything does it for me, but this is a major turn-off, I've discovered.

So, how should I go about doing this? I'm certainly going to do the commission, but I can't get in the mood for it. Have any of you been able to "force" yourself into liking a certain fetish, or at least into being less weirded out by it? I'm not gonna lie, I have some very odd fetishes, but this is one I've never been able to understand.

Hopefully I can get some help with this. If not, I hope you at least got a good laugh from my situation.
>>
>>16570644

JASON IM GONNA KILL YOU
>>
>>16570666

dang those satan trips doe

OP you're probably being baited by an FBI agent. ask him for half the cash up front and don't deliver.
>>
>>16570666

>666

Jason the devil is going to kill you

you should've listened to the Christians. Don't fuck around with that evil fetish shit. You got the evil on you now Jason
>>
>>16570670

>you're probably being baited by an FBI agent

How would that even make sense? There's nothing illegal about grown adults putting on diapers and shitting themselves, and there's nothing illegal about writing a fictional story about any topic whatsoever. It's gross, but hardly FBI business
>>
>>16570666

damn /adv/ is such a slow board, you can literally plan trips..
>>
File: 1441165348358.png (1 MB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
1441165348358.png
1 MB, 900x1600
eightochan has an abdl forum, ask there.

dont ask how i know
>>
>>16570682

it's erotica and it's fetishizing baby stuff, even if it's an "adult baby" story

holy fuck are there some messed up people on this planet
>>
Actually, I work under another freelance writer, and I do some writing for him personally, and I take on the stuff he doesn't want to do, and this is one of them. The story will be under his name, so if I WAS being baited, he'd be the one in trouble.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383496/Meet-Taboo-Fantasy-Lives-Stanley-Thornton-adult-baby.html

here, that should help get you started
>>
ALSO WHO IS JASON
>>
>>16570702

hahaha

>americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ST2NgjfYU
>>
>>16570702
Thanks for the article. Pretty creepy, but I guess it illustrates how things work and whatnot.
>>
>>16570689
>it's erotica and it's fetishizing baby stuff

lol it's cute you think fbi cares about adults wearing diapers
>>
>>16570709

well they care about Hilary don't they
>>
>>16570689

I really like to believe the FBI has better things to do than commissioning erotica pieces about diaper fetishists. Yes, it's "messed up," but you're a fucking idiot if you think people should be going to prison over stupid stories. Forget the adult diaper stuff, he could write about full-on fictional baby rape if he wanted to. He could write a thousand-page epic poem about the thrills of plowing tiny baby anus, and he wouldn't go to prison for it. Words on a page don't mean shit
>>
>>16570720

no but he'll be put on a watch list, probed and then honeytrapped with real pedo offerings

right now the feds are at stage 2 - probing and testing his limits, because he probably watches CP or some other creepy shit at home
>>
>>16570727
Woah, that's a bit of an assumption. I've personally been reading diaper fetish stories so that I know what it's about, but I don't even mess with the "erotic" ones. As I mentioned before, it's the last thing I want to do, so I read the most mild stuff I can. Not sure about the guy who commissioned me, though...
>>
>>16570727

You are one paranoid dude
>>
>>16570710

Why would the FBI care about Hillary
>>
>>16570741

do a google search of his nickname in quotes and see if anything pops up
>>
>>16570748

>FBI not caring about the future first Queen of America

ayyy
>>
>>16570750
Unfortunately I have no idea who he is, or what his username is. I got an email from the guy I work for listing the details on the story, and that's about it. Luckily he didn't want it extremely erotic, just really fetish-y.
>>
I mean, you're a writer, right? You could write about a serial killer even if you're not personally into serial killing. Your whole job is empathy. Read a couple of these stories, try to figure out what it is about this thing that appeals to people, and then write a story playing up those elements.
>>
>>16570710
>adult baby diapers

>breach of national security

one of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong.
>>
>>16570775
You know, that's a good point. I'm trying to get myself pumped up by telling myself that the experience of writing something I'm really not into in a way that's really endearing will be useful in the future.
>>
>>16570644
This isn't the greatest idea, but reusing common motifs you've found between stories is an option. I haven't written fiction in a very long time; however, adopting the style of writing in any genre's tradition is often very useful, no matter what you're doing.

Out of curiousity, is it very difficult to become a published author? I'm rather over academic writing and could use a excuse to make something fictional.
>>
>>16571073
Good idea, actually. I've begun writing it, and I'm doing my best to apply my usual writing style, and trying to make the story quirky and fun enough to make it bearable.

Honestly, I'm not a published author, so I can't really answer that. I began freelance writing (as well as ghost writing) when I was 14, because I couldn't find any publishers that would accept my work due to my age. The person I ghost write for publishes the work on Amazon under his name, so I'm pretty much unfamiliar with the publishing system. I'd say it's best to try freelance writing first so that you get the hang of more frequent writing and so that you get paid more regularly to start. I actually find a lot of my clients on the DeviantArt job listings, but Craigslist is another good place to advertise. Best of luck!
>>
do you seriously make a living off of writing erotica? On commission? How the fuck?
>>
>>16571184
Well, if you want the whole truth, I'm still in high school and living with my mother, so I don't have to make a living necessarily. It's decent money, not as good as a regular job, but it works well with my schedule, since I'm a pretty good student and participate a lot in school.

However, there are people who can make a living off of freelancing, and I don't understand it either. I'd say you'd either have to be lucky and actually work for a well-paying company, or you'd have to be scraping by on nothing.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.