[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got a 10 page research paper due at noon tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: QuentinCompsonPlaque.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
QuentinCompsonPlaque.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
I've got a 10 page research paper due at noon tomorrow. Advice to get me through it?
>>
Cannibalize one of your old papers that wasn't logged in a plagiarism database.
>>
Caffeine! I basically haven't slept for two days because I procrastinated doing two final exam projects until last second. I finished the first one at 7am (it's 9:13pm right now for me) and my second one is almost done. I have faith in you. Ask someone if they can help you compile your research if you have't done so already.
>>
>>16570458
ok caffeine and cocaine, I'll be a little more honest.
>>
>>16570458
How do you avoid crashing? Also how do you manage those periods of time when you need to formulate your thoughts and aren't doing anything?
>>
>>16570451

and use slav vowels here and there to confuse the plagiarism database

>inb4 OP gets sacked

imma laff so hard
>>
>>16570482
>How do you avoid crashing?
well-timed line and Monster

>periods of time when you need to formulate your thoughts and aren't doing anything
When I start to feel extremely fidgety I'd get up, intensely play with my dog or cat for at most five or ten minutes. The main problem is you don't have a lot of time. You won't have the luxury of allowing yourself to do nothing.

>Everything you want to do that isn't about that paper can be done once your turn in the paper.

Step one is getting off 4chan. That was a hard for me.
>>
Get off 4chan and start writing.
>>
>>16570518
You don't need to confuse a plagiarism database that doesn't have your paper in it.

Don't take other people's work, just use your own.
>>
>>16570524
ok then one last thing
Whenever I pull all nighters I feel sick. Past 3:00 I feel like throwing up/shitting my pants. What's up with that
>>
File: 1448402789004.jpg (111 KB, 319x307) Image search: [Google]
1448402789004.jpg
111 KB, 319x307
>>16570534
I'm not sure. It's kind of easy for me to pull all-nighters because I usually don't hit the hay until day break anyways. I've never had that experience, that of which I can remember anyways. If you start to feel sick perhaps just do what your body needs it to do and then carry on with the work you have neglected to do.
>No excuses
>>
>>16570526

nigga that's still considered "academic dishonesty" and it's as serious as plagiarism
>>
>>16570552

Yeah, but it's impossible to verify. If you're called on the carpet, say you turned the wrong paper in by mistake.
>>
>>16570445

be wordy
>>
OH OMG OP BE SURE TO WRITE OUT AN OUTLINE AS WELL! it will help organize your thoughts/keep them organized
>>
>>16570555

nyce tryps

>THE SAME PAPER THAT YOU CONVENIENTLY EDITED TO SUIT YOUR NEW ASSIGNMENT?
>>
>>16570573

How exactly are they going to get a copy of an old paper you already got back two years ago from professor bumblefuck?
>>
>>16570591

>they don't oblige him to feed all assignments through a plagiarism checker

you probably go to a shit-tier uni anyway
>>
>>16570616
ok
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.