[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot (8).png (618 KB, 981x924) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (8).png
618 KB, 981x924
Iv'e been thinking about suicide alot lately, and i dont want to do it can someone convince me not to do it without saying there is much to live for or its not worth it because so far i havent been in a relationship yet i get in fights with my parents and i have a criminal record and failing grades so i wont be able to get a good job but i might have to join the military help me not commit suicide give me a reason please im also a fellow anon and i dont want to hurt others i still have friends and i will hurt them if i do it thats why i am asking
>>
>>16570416

Name 3 things that you need in order to make your life amazing. When you do, I'll tell you how to get them.
>>
>>16570416

>ive been thinking about suicide
>please convince me not to
>here are all my reasons not to

those reasons you listed were already reason enough. with the exception of the criminal record everything else is fixable.
>>
>>16570446
a girlfriend a good job and you think of the last thing
>>
>>16570454

nigga you can't fix terminal disease tho
>>
>>16570470

>a girlfriend

remove this from your list. its a shitty concept to say 'i want a girlfriend'. imagine going up to every single girl in the world and asking 'will you be my gf?' until one finally said yes. and then one does and its the ugliest bitchiest fattest cuntiest cunt of your life.

is that what you want? of course not. you long for some sort of true relationship but girls dont want a guy who just wnats ANYONE to fill that void. they want to be SOMEONE to you, not ANYONE.

and you can't force a special someone. let go and realize life is fine on your own. if you can't handle it single, you can't handle it with a partner.

>a good job

whats on your criminal record? also whats a 'good job'. this is something thats attainable but think of it like getting fit. you gotta do a lot of achey lifts and painful exercises before you get htat beautiful hard body you admire.

>you think of the last thing

no. that makes no sense.

>>16570478

>terminal diseases

wasn't mentioned in the OP, but assuming you are him / you have one, whats it matter? you want to commit suicide but you have a terminal disease? why not just enjoy life until the terminal disease comes anyway?
>>
>>16570491
>wasn't mentioned in the OP, but assuming you are him / you have one, whats it matter? you want to commit suicide but you have a terminal disease?

i'm bleeding profusely as we speak
>>
>>16570512

then just live out the rest of your days trying to do the things you find most fun. think of jobs that are 'tolerable' in terms of what you do and when you go into the interview explain your terminal illness, how it wont effect work but you are estimated to live for so and so long and that you just want to leave the world doing a line of work that is friendly.
>>
>>16570470

Yo, it's >>16570446

>girlfriend

VERY possible, it's just that so many dudes have the mentality that this is a difficult thing. Bitches get lonely too, they just want the illusion that you are a guy that makes them better. So just BE BETTER THAN THEM. Value YOURSELF more than women, and they will pick up on that. You can literally tell a girl that she would make a lousy girlfriend and she will do anything to prove you wrong. Provoke them.

>good job

Do what you enjoy, AS EASY AS POSSIBLE. Tell me what it is you enjoy, and I will tell you what kind of job that directly relates to.

>you think of the last thing

Ok, it's called CONFIDENCE. You earn it from testing yourself in every way, and passing those tests. Try it. Try to shoot a balled up piece of paper into the trash bin from across the room. When you finally make it in, you'll feel accomplished. Keep doing things that give you a sense of accomplishment.
>>
>>16570416
Okay, here's my reason

7 years ago, I was in the exact same position as you. Now I'm 25, and my life is fantastic. I just had to power through 1.5 shitty years.
It was totally worth it. In fact, it turned out that once I was a bit older, and had a broader perspective, I realized that a lot of the things I thought were bad, actually weren't. Or at least, not as bad as I had thought. See a therapist, build some confidence, and power through it. You'll come out better on the other end.
>>
>>16570416
You won't be able to experience beauty in all of it's forms ever again
>>
interest yourself with something, plants , languages,animal species,learn new languages,see if you can get your dream job,people love you op
>>
>>16570416
Nobody was born into this world to be alone, everyone has someone waiting in this world to meet a person exactly like you OP.
Go find the people who have been waiting for you your whole life
>>
>>16570542
>good job

Do what you enjoy, AS EASY AS POSSIBLE. Tell me what it is you enjoy, and I will tell you what kind of job that directly relates to.

Can I cut in (random anon)
>I am a little lost in life with jobs. I like computers, video games, making people laugh, and music.
>>
Just don't do it. It's just cowardly, it's a dick move. It's an incredibly cruel thing to do to the people who care about you. It's an incredibly cruel, callous, thoughtless thing to do to your parents, who have invested so much time and attention in your well-being, and, by the sounds of it, have put up with a lot of shit from you already. It's the easy way out. It's selfish.

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone's life is difficult in their own way. Everyone's life is sometimes painful, or disappointing, or confusing, but most people don't fucking kill themselves. Most people would do anything to stay alive and keep trying to make it better. It's going to be hard to turn yourself around, but you owe it to yourself to try. And perhaps more importantly, you owe it to the people around you, who deserve better from you than this shit.

Whether you like it or not, your actions have impact and consequences on the people around you, and killing yourself would be the worst thing you've ever done. Life can be pretty fucking good sometimes, but you have to put in effort to make it good. It really helps if you actually become aware of other people, and take an interest in how they feel and what they have to say. Get over yourself, get out of your own head, wake the fuck up and pull your shit together.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.