[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being pessimistic and always doubting people??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n9scxxJjVy1tycuhpo2_400.png (186 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9scxxJjVy1tycuhpo2_400.png
186 KB, 400x400
How do I stop being pessimistic and always doubting people??
My birthday was just recent and my friends sent really kind words yet when I invited them to celebrate with me, not a single person replied, ignoring what I said and acting like I never said anything. I guess they could have been busy but honestly, even a 'no sorry anon we're busy but thanks' would have been fine. Then, my crush said they liked me, but i can't help but think that its just a cruel joke.
Am I just over thinking ? I can't stop feeling like I'm just the disposable friend and nobody really gives a fuck if I were to disappear from their lives.
>>
>>16570357

when did you ask them to celebrate wtih you? through what method and how much time before the day itself did they have?
>>
>>16570372
I asked through the group chat on Facebook, they all saw what I said but ignored it. I'm planning for next week but I asked ahead in advance
>>
>>16570379

wait, so ur party isnt til next week?
>>
>>16570382
Yeah, since they had mentioned before being free all next week. Well, a loner like me shouldn't have been arrogant enough to think I had friends.
>>
>>16570393

were you suspended from school recently?
>>
>>16570379
Group chats can be awkward for getting a group to agree on an event. Nobody really wants to commit first and drag everyone else in with them, usually they wait for any objections or a consensus.
>>
>>16570400
No. I'd be too scared to break any rules in the first place
>>
>>16570409
I never considered that. I probably am over thinking. Thanks anon
>>
>>16570414

my bad. i once brought a knife to school and got suspended. but it wasnt nearly as sharp as your edge in this post:
>>16570393

so i just assumed you got suspended for it.
>>
>>16570430
>>16570414
>>16570400
>>16570393

jokes aside, stop being an edgy asshole.

in regards to your friends, did you ask again in person, explain the time and place and asked who could make it? howd they respond? when i invite people to things a week away even the best of friends might say 'i think so, i gotta check with my parents (assuming you are in highschool, which you clearly are)
>>
>>16570439
I haven't been able to see them in person because I'm on holidays. I think I should just wait until I get back and ask in person. Thank you anon :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.