[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attracted to Paying Straight Men for Nothing In Return
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: money-back2-300x273.jpg (58 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
money-back2-300x273.jpg
58 KB, 300x273
I've posted on here about this before so yes, I am the same guy.

I'm a gay guy that's attracted to giving straight men money and getting treated like a meal ticket or a chump. Though it's sexual for me, it has to be a platonic situation, I have to appear to be an idiot for paying him, and it needs to be one sided - he benefits, I pay.

I met a guy on CL. After some discussion, we agreed on a deal that made me look stupid and was profitable for him in the long term - I gave him ownership of my computer and he now charges me $50 per week to rent that computer from him. We're also discussing my giving him other things that he can turn around and lease to me. He really seems to like the idea, for obvious reasons, doesn't care that it gets me off, and just has to collect payments once per week. In addition, based on advice from people the last time I posted on /adv/, I tip him 20% ($10) every time I make a payment. He laughed and took the extra pay which wicked hot, so thank you for the suggestion 4chan folk.

If you were him, would this be good enough for you to keep up long term or would you do this for awhile and then move on? For me, it's attractive to watch the amount I've paid him go higher and higher every week and ideally, I'd want him to do this indefinitely. In my experience, most people don't want to rip you off or they start to feel bad. He seems perfect for the job since the first thing he said to me when he realized I was for real and collected his first payment was, "I'm glad people like you exist." Even so, do you think it will get old or that he'll eventually feel guilty? How would you respond if you were dealing with someone like me? Would you do it long term or maybe just take a few payments and move on?
>>
Are you serious? How old are you.
>>
>>16570024
>>
The thing is, you're really only going to run into two kinds of people:

>Normal guys who think "why the hell not?" but eventually get weirded out and move on
>Genuinely bad guys, who will stick around long enough to form a plan to rip you off for everything you've got all at once, and leave you penniless and/or dead

I'm not usually one to judge someone's kinks, but I honestly think you should see a therapist. This is not going to go well in the long run
>>
>>16570028
I think the only thing that could sour that relationship is feeling uncomfortable or unsafe around each other.

I need money, give me some.
>>
>>16570037
People needing or begging for money is a huge turn off.

>>16570036
You may be right. I tend to keep things pretty professional and platonic in the few times that I've done this but it is something of a risk.
>>
This is beyond bizarre
>>
>>16570047

So you're into being manipulated and tricked into giving money away? Especially if it's someone who doesn't even need it?
>>
>>16570062
Kind of. If a guy were angry or yelling about how I owed him money. That's very unattractive. If on the other hand, a guy were like, "you're a fucking moron, let me bill you per hour while I play video games," that's super attractive.

Basically, a guy that's smirking at you while taking your cash is hot.
>>
>>16570062
I guess, it would be hot to get manipulated or tricked if the guy knowingly sold me something for more than it was worth and I pretended not to know and let myself get ripped off. The idea of having an automechanic tamper with my car so that I had to get it repaired is hot for instance.
>>
>>16570072

How'd you get so rich? This is the ultimate first-world problem. Genuinely fascinating.
>>
>>16570080
I make about $33,000 a year. It kind of bites into my life a bit. But eating raman noodles while paying is part of what makes it hot.
>>
>>16570088

How do you even develop a fetish like this? Like, what were the first steps?
>>
>>16570009
>In addition, based on advice from people the last time I posted on /adv/, I tip him 20% ($10) every time I make a payment. He laughed and took the extra pay which wicked hot, so thank you for the suggestion 4chan folk.
*tips hetero*
>>
>>16570093
How did you develop any fetishes you have? There are no steps (at least that I'm conscious of), it's just attractive. If I were to psychoanalyze myself:

My dad thinks homosexuality is disgusting and no one else in my family discussed it until after I came out. I lived in a certain level of terror until I got out of my hometown and off to college because being gay there wasn't exactly a safe thing if you were open. My friends when I was a kid were straight guys who used the word gay as a negative. You can't think positively about yourself when you know you're gay and everyone around you thinks gays are disgusting or that the word means "stupid". So you grow up and get out. However, I also feel gross when a guy has or tries to have sex with me. Letting a guy use me for money is less threatening, doesn't imply that he's gay, and is a situation that can be read as non sexual.

I've seen therapists. I've tried meeting people in the SMBD community. I get it - this is not your average fetish. But it's what I've got. I don't go hungry. I don't miss rent. I pay all of my bills. I also need some way to get off. This doesn't hurt anyone else and it works.
>>
>>16570009
Here's the thing from my perspective:

If I was the guy, I would have thought I struck gold. It would have felt weird at first, but as soon as you explained you had a fetish for giving me money, I'd let you fucking give me as much as you wanted. Hell, I'd rob you of your last meal and bed if it gave you that much of a thrill.

To be fair though, my moral values aren't exactly super virtuous so take that for what you will.
>>
>>16570160
That's good to know and I appreciate your perspective.
>>
>>16570160
Ideally for me, I'd be working with a guy that thought the way you do and had the boundaries and sense necessary not to do anything violatory - that I didn't ask for of course, lol. Having moral values that aren't super virtuous is fine as long as you don't do anything that would go beyond what I was asking for.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.