[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i improve muh tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 20151215_180915.png (71 KB, 1061x415) Image search: [Google]
20151215_180915.png
71 KB, 1061x415
so this is my bio, I know it has many mistakes, english is my third language. Any tips? How do i improve? I like my strawberry line
>>
>>16569941

It's too "cute". (Cute = gay)

Farmer's markets are not something to brag about either. The whole bio sounds lame.

Just list 3 things you enjoy and take excellent pictures.
>>
>>16569941
How to succeed on tinder:
>Be fit as fuck
>Be handsome
>Pose in front of nice cars
>Have pictures of you working out
>Have pictures of you with a large group of friends composed of equally attractive people
>>
Way too long, keep it one sentence. And yeah, a good main pic is paramount paramount, got me more matches then I even have time to reply to.
>>
File: 20151215_184235.png (60 KB, 982x376) Image search: [Google]
20151215_184235.png
60 KB, 982x376
>>16569958
I don't really expose myself but I have a pretty solid pic my friend( a photographer) took with a sick ircle of light in a black background. Also new bio.
>>
>study in marketing
change it to "study Marketing"
>>
I have no problem with real life dating, just wanted to try something out. Kinda suck at the whole online thing
>>
>>16569941
I could use this thread as well. I wrote three paragraphs about myself and what I want. Its not working well. I was thinking of making a female profile just to see what shit smooth fuckers are writing.

And I've posted selfies on /adv/ asking how hot I was with the pictures I use. Sample size 20 votes the average was 8. I'm not even shy or awkward. I just don't know what shit they want to hear.
>>
>>16569980
Dude, no. Like I said earlier, a short, funny sentence is more than enough. You're just killing your chances with that text wall.

>>16569967
No need to expose yourself, I use a picture of a formal event where I was in a suit.
>>
>>16569995
What you think of new version? should i ditch the strawberrh bs?
>>
File: ALOT6.png (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ALOT6.png
40 KB, 800x600
>>16569941
"If you want, we'll tell people we met fighting over the last strawberries at the farmer's market."
That just makes you sound like a character from Portlandia, and that's not a good thing.

"I play guiter alot"
It's "a lot", two words.

There's just not any sort of attention grabber that would make someone want to talk to you to ask you about personal things. You sound boring, pretentious, and illiterate. Change that.
>>
>>16570005
As people said it's a bit cringy, but choosing between both I'd actually keep it and ditch the second part instead.
>>
>>16570010
thanks man I really appreciate it, need a grabber any tips?
>>
I deleted the whole thing to start over so any pro tip would work
>>
ATTN tinder wordsmiths: No one gives a fuck about how witty you can write. Bitches just want to see if MAYBE their interests match up, but that is overruled by how hot/ugly you are. Focus on making your pictures interesting, and use the bio section to invite them to other ways they can contact you.

All the charming words in the world won't save you if you're a goofy fag to begin with.
>>
>>16570010
>That just makes you sound like a character from Portlandia, and that's not a good thing.

Kek
>>
>>16570035

Cacao!
>>
Ive noticed that many of the girls have an instagram. Can someone whos bagged at least a few one night stands tell if they have an instagram as well. Do girls find it important that a guy has one? Is facebook not enough in 2015
>>
>>16570030
Not goofy I consider mysellf quite handsome. completly rested muh Bio no clue what to put.
>>
>>16570053
reseted*
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.