[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dating this girl, 9/10 >she revealed she has problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: awful.jpg (6 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
awful.jpg
6 KB, 201x250
>dating this girl, 9/10
>she revealed she has problems with facial hair (neck beard) that she plucks
>now every time i get up close i notice the ones she misses.
>straight up boner kill.
what should I do
>>
Help her pay for laser hair removal if it bothers you so much
>>
>>16569925
Put you dick in her mouth, vagina, and ass. You'll forget right quick about her facial hair
>>
>>16569925
>what should I do
Realize that most women have hairs in really weird places. You're just now noticing because she said something about it.
>>
Get over it. Every woman has at least a little facial hair, even if it's very thin. And many of those women are going to have a handful of hairs that grow in a bit thicker. On their face, nipples, etc. You'll be hard pressed to find a woman who doesn't pluck, or NAIR, or otherwise remove some unwanted hair other than on their legs and under their arms. So just learn how to not care.
>>
File: 80tcXEZ.gif (1 MB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
80tcXEZ.gif
1 MB, 250x350
>>16569947
>>16569937
YUP
i freaked when the hottest girl i ever fucked had a hair growin out of her nipple.
but man she HOT i eventually married her.
cuz every other girl looked straight up RETARDED for real, and a little hair ain't NOTHIN
>>
>>16569925

fuck her from behind with the lights off
>>
>>16569925
>dating this girl, 9/10
>she has facial hair
>>
>>16569925

id get over it. even when you shave you got some missed hairs and such. women are the ones born with it everywhere but expected to shave it all off. you are only expected to shave your face.

not to sound tumblr but thats a pretty shitty hand to be dealt
>>
>>16569925
Most women have hair in "manly" places. They just get rid of it.

I suggest getting the fuck over it.
>>
>>16570747
That's a fun gif.
>>
It's a REALLY hard thing to avoid. Especially if you keep dating her down the line. As she gets older she may run into hormone problems and grow hairs and etc.

As the other anon said. Pay for a laser removal. They have groupons for it.
>>
>>16570813
This is the opposite of how it works. As women get older, their hair thins drastically and becomes less noticeable. It's why they stop shaving eventually. Body hair is normal on women. It's normal to have it outside of areas like the legs, underarms, arms, and vagina/ass. But it's taboo to talk about that, so a lot of women - and many times more men - don't know how normal it is. Not only do they pluck it into oblivion, they hide the fact they have it to begin with, lying about the fact they remove it or that they have anything to remove and ostracizing others who do. Women do have less hair than men of course, but that's as far as it goes. Every last one of them is going to have terminal hair here or there in places where primarily vellus hair grows. Women have not been neotenized to the point people like the OP believe they have, it's simply a facade they create with razors, plucking, and wax.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.