[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help(2)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-14.jpg (37 KB, 621x768) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-14.jpg
37 KB, 621x768
I started a thread a few days ago about my boyfriend studying abroad and his idea to break up during that 4 months. I got a lot of responses saying he just wants to fuck foreign girls, which is probably true, but what college guy wouldn't? The thought bothers me obviously, but not to an extent where I would never want to be with him again.

What I really wanted to know is how likely it is for me to get him back when he comes home, and advice on how to do it. We're best friends and our relationship is amazing, he just thinks the distance would be too much strain (which I agree with). We did talk about what will happen when he comes back but it basically ended with him saying "I don't know whether or not I'll want a relationship once I'm home." I would really like to continue what we have though.

Thoughts?
>>
don't wait for him
>>
>>16569257
Get some self respect, woman. What the hell kind of response is "I don't know whether or not I'll want a relationship"? A really cold, heartless one. He doesn't care about you nearly as much as you care about him. Why do you even want to be with someone who is so dismissive of you and your relationship? Do not wait for him. Do not reunite with him when he comes back. Get some respect for yourself, love yourself and find someone better. It won't be hard. Your boyfriend is scum. Anyone else can only be better.
>>
>>16569275
Pretty much.

Him being unsure of wanting a relationship once he comes back is just a thinly veiled bullshit excuse to break up for good. You're young and still in college. Find someone else that's more willing to be with you. Don't wait around for him because clearly he's not doing the same for you.
>>
>>16569257
What he said
> I'm going off for a few months now.
> I will fuck around a little bit
> If I don't find anyone better than you, I'll get together again
>>
Since he breaks up with you, you'll have no obligation to wait for him, and as a guy, I encourage you to go out as well, otherwise you might end bitter.
>>
>>16569257
He wants to fuck around.
When he comes back he almost certainly will want to get back with you unless he's a chad who pulls bitches easy.

There's nothing wrong with him wanting to cut off during this time. He's gonna have needs you won't be able to satisfy while he's gone.

That being said, there's no reason you shouldn't look around too. That's the risk he takes when he breaks up with you, you could find someone better. And you should be looking for someone or just fucking around.
>>
>>16569257
Doesn't have much else to say but I think whatever you choose you should date other guys while he is away too, or otherwise eventually you will end up feeling cucked
>>
>>16569568

Those aren't needs, you fucking slut. What kind of hedonist can't keep it in his pants for a few months? If he had an overidding "need" to seek strange pussy then the relationship ain't that great.

Cue the polyamory-posters and "monogamy is like just imposed by society, man" dumbasses
>>
Hey.

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>16569257
Op, it's over and done. I'm sorry
if he thinks NOW before he even went away that he prolly wouldn't wanna be with you he'll surely not want it when he goes away
>>
Is this truly the idea of romance you wish to pursue? Don't settle. Even if you think you don't have all the chips. Don't settle.

The guy discarded your feelings, scew him.
>>
>>16569257
holy shit, if you want to get him back after that than you must like being treated like a retarded doormat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.