[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you've touched her hand and she likes it but haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1450198004702.jpg (34 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
1450198004702.jpg
34 KB, 421x640
If you've touched her hand and she likes it but haven't touched yours, is this a last cause?
>>
>>16568979
wat
>>
God damn man, just use your words. Ask her out. This shit makes me cringe
>>
The hand touching ratio has to be at least 1:2 before you can tell if a girl likes you or not. Scientifically proven.
>>
If she hasn't initiated contact with you despite having opportunities to
>>
File: 5857_Yep_its_wood_1.jpg (47 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
5857_Yep_its_wood_1.jpg
47 KB, 500x661
>>16569004
This
There have been studies and stuff
>>
>>16569033
>>16568979
It means she's not interested?
>>
>>16569358
I don't know why it's a question, yes, she's not interested.
>>
>>16569056
Not that guy.
Aww man. That reminds me I had a 1:2 ratio one day with this girl. Then another day I tried to repeat the thing and got a 2:0 ratio.
>>
I don't know why it's a question.

Time moves forward. Make her interested.
>>
>>16569358

Yeah mate, 100%, you should completely give up on this girl without even trying because she didn't understand your hand-touching code. It would just be way, way, way too risky to say "Want to go to dinner with me?" Not even worth a shot. Just stay home and masturbate, it's much safer.
>>
So still keep trying?
>>
What are you so afraid of?

That she'll say no? That you'll suffer through an awkward moment? That she'll stick a pin in your pincushion of an ego?

None of that's fatal.

Take your shot.
>>
>>16569425
It's not worth a shot, just let it go m8
>>
>>16569439
this.
if she hasnt touched your hand by now its a lost cause
actually just quit trying to get with women and become a faggot instead seems to be more fitting anyways
>>
Sometimes I hate you, OP. But I also feel sorry for you, and I do have empathy for you, because I've been there myself.

Stop taking yourself so seriously. If you feel sadness, find a way to laugh. If you feel joy, you laugh. Stop being outcome-dependant. Do what is right for YOU. (Within limits, don't rape anybody.)
>>
>>16569457

This. Everyone knows the hand code. They literally teach it in first grade in my country. If you haven't gotten that hand-touch, you're dead in the water OP. It's clear that she finds you repulsive. Sorry.
>>
JUST ASK HER ON A DATE, YOU TREMBLING PUSSY

WORDS ARE A CLEARER FORM OF COMMUNICATION THAN HAND-TOUCHES AND BODY LANGUAGE SIGNALS
>>
Alright so he may be a bit slow, what should be do then?
>>
>>16569949

Ask her on a date
>>
>>16569949
Since you write about yourself on 3rd person and notoriously make threads shitty like that on /adv/, the only correct answer is leave the girl alone. She's not interested anyway
>>
>>16569966
in, not on*
>>
>>16569961
But she clearly doesn't like him and others agree
>>
>>16569972

OP everyone in this thread is messing with you because you're being a retard. The point is that we have no way of answering your ridiculous question, because your system of hand-touches does not communicate whether or not she's interested in you.

If you ask her on a date, she will either say "yes" or she'll say "no," and you'll actually have an answer, instead of a bunch of un-informed guesses, which is the best thing you could hope to get out of this stupid-ass thread

God damn
>>
So body language isn't really useful or only as an indicator?
>>
>>16568979
A gesture as small as this is absolutely trivial and means nothing. This isn't your animu where you cream your pants out about 'indirect kissu~' or a touch of the hand.

Haven't you seen how normal friends fucking HUG eachother just to say hello? Haven't you seen guys literally picking girls up off the ground just to have fun with them? That is how people have contact, what the fuck bro this ain't Japan.
>>
How fast do you expect it to go?
Be realistic
>>
Stop being retarded
>>
Asking her out without getting to know her seems not a good way go go about it
>>
>>16569949
>>16569972
>>16570660
>>16571036
>>16571210
>>16570183
stop self bumping you imbecile. You are stupid and it shows even on this vietnamese cooking board. You have NO chances with any girl if you are that retarded in real life. NONE
>>
>>16571210

The whole point of dating is to get to know a person. A first date is hardly a marriage proposal. You get dinner, and have a conversation, and get to know each other. It's a good thing to make your interest clear pretty early on, it actually makes things less awkward.
>>
Maybe he wants to better himself
C'mon peeps don't hate
So he's retarded
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.