[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre-Suicide Preparation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 1432842896185.png (67 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1432842896185.png
67 KB, 500x329
Want to commit suicide, but want it to hurt less for others around me when it happens, since that's about the only thing holding me back.
Recommendations? I'm considering breaking up with my girlfriend and secluding myself from everyone for a few weeks before the fact, but I don't know if that's enough.
>>
I don't believe there's anything you can do to avoid hurting those around you
>>
>>16568959
Not even trying to get them to hate me?
I mean, I'd rather not die knowing I'm universally hated by everyone in my life, but if it's for the right reasons (i.e. to protect their emotions and livelihoods) I'd be willing to try.
>>
Why do you care you'll be dead anyway
>>
>>16568965
no, they'll feel guilty for not knowing/failing to see there was something going on

I don't even know why suicide is an option, what's your deal?
>>
>>16568967
I think that occasionally, but I guess I'm just a colossal faggot and can't bring myself to do it when I have all these people around me who'd be hurt so much. Younger brother that looks up to me, girlfriend, etc.

>>16568971
Just done with it all I suppose. I'm pretty set in my ways, I don't think I can change my mind. The thought will always be there somewhere, I just don't want it any more.
>>
>>16568976
get an insurance, I mean a really good insurance and then do whatever you want.

at least your beloved ones will be mourning you in their new cars
>>
There's no way to do it without fucking up some people close to you. Personally I'm waiting for my parents to die first.
>>
>>16568987
That's actually a good plan.
Do life insurance companies even cover suicide though?
>>
File: meanwhile-in-saudi-arabia.png (213 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-saudi-arabia.png
213 KB, 403x403
>>16568947
Join ISIS.

Seriously, they need you. Fight the power. Conquer your own land. Live like a king.
>>
>>16568994
they don't if you commit suicide during the first 2 years, at least that's how they work here, and prob they copy it from US.

and even If you do commit suicide during this 2 -year span they need to communicate the contractual rescission to your beneficiaries

but t b h I don't know how american insurance companies work, do you have a attorney friend? ask him about this
>>
>>16569007
I suppose that question is better suited for an attorney, yeah. I doubt I could hold out for two more years, but I'll tall to my attorney and put that as a Plan B.
I don't have a recorded medical history with depression or anything so I doubt they'd see suicide as a risk factor for me.
>>
>>16569007
this notification has to be done in a time-span and If they don't do it , then they are practically fucked and has to pay the sum
>>
>>16569013
I'm an attorney, altough I'm surely not from your country I still could help you If you could send me a link to your insurance laws, if happen to have one
>>
>>16569021
I'm American. I'm pretty sure what you said applies here. I appreciate the help a lot though, thanks.
>>
>>16569029
ok, be warned not to lie If you have other medical problems, such as diabetes or whatever when they ask you.

It doesn't matter If you don't die from that , they will use it as a rescission motive.

how Old are you?
>>
>>16569035
24. No medical anomalies to speak of. I should hopefully be good, right?
>>
>>16569041
do you smoke, drink, do extreme sports, work at a high risk job?

that means the cost of the insurance won't be high, so you'll pay less than, for example a 50 -year old fatfuck smoker.
>>
>>16569041
Are you fat?
Are you disabled?
>>
>>16569051
>>16569060
No to all that.

Just called, and I'm going to get the whole life insurance thing taken care of this weekend hopefully.
>>
>>16569376
wow, so you're really doing it,
>>
>>16569393
That's the plan, yeah.
I don't know if I can wait the two years for this life insurance suicide thing, though.
>>
>>16569395
then make it don't look like a suicide nor something you wanted to cause.
>>
>>16569432
Could a car accident work for that? I've never been in a car crash before, if that matters.
>>
>>16569442
yes, it would be extremely hard to prove you were looking foward to crash

do you have any allergies?
>>
>>16569458
Nope. No allergies. I'm pretty much the average 24 year old white male archetype.
>>
>>16569472
have you considered dying in other country (3rd world country) like Mexico for example, Like you were on a trip and things went wrong (you got lost in the jungle or drowned while swimming a bit drunk)
>>
>>16569481
OR paying some to kill you and that looks like a robbery
>>
>>16569376
Lmao just go join peshmerga, p pole around you will remember you as hero
>>
>>16569481
Would that help with credibility?
>>
>>16569615
Hey lad since you're so dead set on dying why don't you die shiny and chrome? dying from outright suicide sounds so shitty, go fight drug cartels or ISIS or something
T. FPS meister
>>
>>16569615
of course. remember they need to prove any cause they invoke to not pay.

They would have to prove you wanted that to happen, it is nearly impossible in trial and your family will got the insurance
>>
>>16569699
not only you wanted to happen but also eagerly seek that consequence
>>
Is there any way I can talk you out of this maybe? I was, and honestly, still am, suicidal, but I just kind of went full yolo (for lack of a better word). Spend like there's no tomorrow, do whatever you want, say whatever you want to, just live like you're going to die tomorrow because fuck it.
>>
OP!

I'm not gonna start with some lame clichés, I'm sure you don't wanna hear any. But DO NOT LISTEN to that """attorney""". No insurance company will give you anything if you suddenly take a full cover life insurance and then die right away. They will find a way to avoid paying anything.

But that's not the case cause you aren't killing yourself. Does your gf know that you have suicidal thoughts? Does anyone around you know? You gotta tell someone.

You are only 24. Don't kill yourself yet, if you are still sad and life is lame when you are 50, then set a date and do it then.

If you kill yourself, you ruin the lives of those around you. Permanently. You may think that you have no impact on their lives or that they don't care, but they are just too busy with their own life.

I don't even know what to say. Just please don't. The pain your nearest and dearest ones will feel is never going to end. You may end your life, but their lifesentence is never over. They will blame theirselves for the rest of their lives. They'll lives will never be the same.

There gotta be something which gives your life a meaning. Something you enjoy. Try OP, try. Don't give up until you know you tried your all.

No winter lasts forever, no matter how cold and dark it might be. There's always spring.

You got this, mate, you got this.

Are you with me? Remeber, that true freedom starts when you got nothing to lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=midVPRrvED0
>>
>>16569699
>>16569708
Perhaps buying a round trip to Mexico and dying in a car accident there?
That sounds like an accident if I've ever heard one.

>>16569752
I doubt it. I'm just tired of trying.
>>
>>16569758
That's very inspiring of you to say and I appreciate it.
I just don't know what's wrong with me. I've wanted to die for so long, and I don't think it will go away. I just want to, you know? I want to just be done.
>>
>>16568965
>Not even trying to get them to hate me?
Suicide fucks up the people who hated you in different different ways from the people who loved you, but it still fucks them up pretty badly.

Sorry bro, but there's only one way to avoid hurting the people around you, and that way is to live. I suggest you start working on solutions you can live with.
>>
>>16569768
I know, I've had similar feelings too. I don't really have any close family members in my life and I don't have a partner either. I've been bullied, I've actually done some major mistakes in the past.

Then there was this moment when I felt like I don't have anyone really, my future is just one big question mark and I'm just cruising and going from one short temporary pleasure to another, just trying to feel something, enjoy something.

I considered killing myself. I was heartbroken, sad little loser. In a short period of time I felt like I had lost it all and I really didn't have anything to live for, nothing to get me out of the bed.

I started writing a suicide not to my mother and I just lost it at that point. I couldn't even write anything, but "I'm so sorry mom." But at that moment I realized that I couldn't do that to my mom. Even though we don't even live in a same country and we barely never see each others, I don't have the right to make her go through that. Life is hard enough already.

So I started watching movies. Reading books. Running as long as I could, as fast as possible. Taking cold showers. I sure spent a shit ton of time shitposting and doing useless stuff and trying to fill the empty space inside of me with food, alcohol and sex too, so it was no cliché story how someone just got up and decided something and did.

But my mindsift slowly changed. I didn't even notice it at first, but I started to have a fire. Passion. Not all the time, I still feel like a loser every day. But those moments when I feel like I'm alive are worth it.

Next year I'm gonna travel and I wanna try some extreme sport. Just do something OP. You gotta have goals, dreams and aspirations in life. I don't have a clear vision in my life yet either, but everyday I look for it. Everyday I get up. I do something, I leave the house. I smile to strangers.

Small steps, but eventually small steps always takes you one step closer to something new, something else.
>>
There's just no reason to kill yourself while you are young and healthy. No matter what's wrong in your life, take it as it comes. It's a challenge. Your personal hell.

I've been there, lonely, broke, no one loved me, you name it. Far away from home, fuck, I didn't even have a home. What ever your obsticle is, just try to find a way.

Never stop trying. I have found this motivational videos actually helping. They are like movie trailers, but I like them. Please watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUu5fmeP86k
>>
>>16568947
>Want to commit suicide
No, you don't, otherwise you'd have done it already.

>but want it to hurt less for others around me when it happens
If you wanted and did it, no one would ever miss you and your loud afternoons listening to Linkin Park.

>that's about the only thing holding me back
That and the fact you don't want to kill yourself

>Recommendations?
Quit being a faggot, grow up. 4chan is 18+

>I'm considering breaking up with my girlfriend
Implying you have a gf

>I don't know if that's enough
If you wanted to kill yourself and did it (which you won't), if they god sad or happy about it (probably they would be happier), it wouldn't be your business because you'd be dead. Your existence would be over. You'd become nothing. Cease to exist. No future, past, present or whatever, everything is done.
>>
>>16569768
For what it's worth, Jesus loves you anon. Go visit your local protestant church. If you ask God to present himself and change your life he will, this I guarantee.
>>
>>16569993
True dat!
>>
>>16569993
True that!
>>
>>16569993
Jesus is dead, his girlfriend and brother love him and they'll keep loving him if he dies but that will mean it will hurt them. OP have you talked to anyone about how you feel so you can have some feedback on your feelings and see them in context? It doesn't mean it will go away but it means you won't be alone.
>>
>>16569897
OP shouldn't kill himself, you should though
>>
"Hey you, dont say there is no hope at all"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFjmvfRvjTc&spfreload=1
>>
File: 3467.jpg (122 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
3467.jpg
122 KB, 540x540
My suggestion is this. If you've had these thoughts, and it seems like you're acting on them bit, roll with it. See where it takes you. But consider both possibilities in your plan. Whether you you fully go through with it, and make sure you can or if you change your mind midway through. Car accidents are iffy unless you're going well over 70 mph. So be sure you will die, and if you change your mind, that you still have that option of turning back.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.