[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STD Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (18).jpg (17 KB, 486x303) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
17 KB, 486x303
I had unprotected sex with a girl at a gig two weeks ago and decided to get an STD test last week.

I got a letter in the mail today saying I needed to see my doctor about a "non-urgent" issue regarding the results.

What the fuck does this mean? Surely if it was something really serious like HIV that would be an "urgent" issue. Am I fucked?
>>
B-bump
>>
Most doctors will not mention anything if the test comes back negative for STDs. You are fucked anon.
>>
It could just be the clap if it is you can be treated I think it goes away within a couple of weeks when treated. Good luck to you though
>>
I'm sorry OP, my crystal ball tells me that it's Super-AIDS, your family is disappointed in you, and small animals will shit in your attic.
>>
Who knows what wording they choose for what situation. Do not presume anything and just go see the doctor, expect nothing, good or bad.
>>
>>16568717
It's your doctor. She saw you were clean and wants your dick.
>>
>>16568717
>Surely if it was something really serious like HIV that would be an "urgent" issue
Well not really, no. If you've gone and got yourself HIV'd up you're going to die from it just the same regardless of if he tells you now or next month.
>>
>>16568897
Not really. Many HIV positive people don't die, they just stay asymptomatic, yet contagious. Also, being HIV positive might still be described as "urgent" so as to prevent the patient from infecting other people in the meantime.
>>
keep us updated op! I'm curious.
>>
File: ebola.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ebola.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>16568717
> What the fuck does this mean?
Why don't you call the fucking lab that sent you the goddamn letter and ask them, instead of whining about it on /adv/?

Jesus.
>>
>>16569040
Because I got the letter at 11pm mate, it's closed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.