[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I murdered my room mates cat and tossed the body in the river.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Suzutsuki.Kanade.full.782749.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Suzutsuki.Kanade.full.782749.jpg
442 KB, 1920x1080
I murdered my room mates cat and tossed the body in the river. I feel no regret or remorse for it and my room mate thinks it escaped the apartment or some shit like that. My question to /adv/ is what should I do now? I've never killed anything other than game animals and don't know if my lack of concern for killing a house pet is from my previous hunting experience or just cause i'm sociopathic. Should I see a shrink talk to someone close about or just forget it?

tl;dr killed room mates cat wat do
>>
Kill yourself you sick fuck
>>
Now kill yourself you antisocial weeaboo trash.
>>
jump off a tall bridge or building but make sure it is high enough that you will reach terminal velocity otherwise you'll end up a vegetable.
>>
>>16568264
you should probably kill yourself.
>>
File: 1450143979770.png (27 KB, 220x400) Image search: [Google]
1450143979770.png
27 KB, 220x400
>>16568267
>>16568271
>>16568278
>>16568296
Why? It's just a cat doesn't care for anyone else but itself. The funny thing is I'm not a weeb, I'm not anti social. It pissed on my bb khakis and sweater vest so I had to kill it.
>>
>>16568264
It was a cat. You deserve a medal.

Stay away from dogs, though.
>>
>>16568314
>so I had to kill it.
Terrible reasoning, must be b8
>>
File: BB_01.jpg (256 KB, 1300x880) Image search: [Google]
BB_01.jpg
256 KB, 1300x880
>>16568344
I don't think I could kill a dog outside of self defense they are too loyal.

>>16568345
You ever have a cat piss on a 600 dollar outfit you got last week?
>>
>>16568264

Did you kill it because it was annoying or what? I'd say you're definitely a fuckup.
>>
>>16568356
I have actually. Except it included a very expensive pair of shoes as well.
You know what you do? Not kill it.
>>
>>16568264
Did you enjoy killing it or do you want to kill other animals or people?
>>
>>16568314
It's not about whether the loss of the cat is so terrible, but about what it says about you that you have no issue killing a defenseless creature and watching it die without something like empathy flickering inside. It's not for nothing that kids killing animals is the number one red flag that they might be sociopaths.

Humans have a natural instinct to protect (harmless) animals that appeal to our idea of cuteness (based on babies, big head, big eyes) because it is tied up with our instincts to protect children and safeguard the existence of our species.

>tl;dr you're fucked in the head, don't breed
>>
>>16568356
Don`t you have a washing machine?..
>>
File: salvababy.jpg (132 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
salvababy.jpg
132 KB, 640x340
>>16568363
What kind of shoes? We talking Salvatores, Berlutis, Testonis or what man the material of the shoes makes a big difference too. If they were suede or nubuck then the act was unforgivable and if they were indeed expensive shoes I don't see how you can't at least torture it for such an affront.

>>16568357
I killed it because it pissed on my new outfit
>>
>>16568379
>I don't see how you can't at least torture it for such an affront

Please don`t reproduce
>>
>>16568372
Not OP, but that doesn't work.

I remember when I was maybe 10, one of our cats peed on my backpack. My mom washed it and sent me on to school. The lockers were inside the classroom and the whole classroom stunk. I lied about it being mine, it was a big whole thing. One of the kids moms even came in yelling at the teacher. Maybe the cat was in heat and had special potent super piss or something. Basically, you can't always just wash and wear something a cat pissed on. Not without becoming a social outcast and offending others.
>>
File: sheep.png (77 KB, 480x317) Image search: [Google]
sheep.png
77 KB, 480x317
>>16568369
I enjoyed it somewhat I suppose but I don't have a burning desire to go out and hurt another cat or person.

>>16568371
Why would I want to protect a harmless animal? How in the literal fuck does a cat trigger my instinct to protect a child. I wouldn't kill a child over something so petty as clothes but if a cat pissed on my shoes or some shit I wouldn't hesitate to send it sailing across the room again.

>>16568372
Yes but it was the fact it did it and cat piss is super fucking gross got in my wool sweater vest I can still smell it

>>16568384
I'm going to assume you are also >>16568371
and you need to stop getting so ass blasted over a cat, 600 dollars is worth a bit more than some stupid fucking cat
>>
>>16568379
It was the Identity Pump from Louis Vuitton. Quite alot of $$. I was upset so I put her outside. It was my boyfriends cat as I dont particularly like cats but I never thought to murder the creature that was marking its territory. Maybe not have your door open so it could piss on your clothes??
Youre honestly sick in the head and deserve to be rid of any enjoyment/happiness in your life. I hope you pass away soon, preferably slowly and painfully.
>>
File: 1448435466086.png (73 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1448435466086.png
73 KB, 250x164
DO NOT RESPOND TO BAIT POSTERS.

HIDE BAIT THREADS.

LET THE NIGGERS KNOW WE DON'T TOLERATE THEIR SHIT.
>>
>>16568400
>Why would I want to protect a harmless animal?
I explained that in the very post you quoted you dumb fuck. Most people have a soft spot for (pet) animals, look at how they react when one is realistically killed in a movie vs a person who's shot. This boils down to that protective instinct towards small, helpless children that in humans are extremely vulnerable for years and very much need that protection.

And no, you assumed wrong. I also don't think being okay with killing a cat necessarily means you're okay with killing a child, just that you're lacking in the heart/empathy department.
>>
>>16568264
You know if you did this to a human I wouldnt even be annoyed but a Cat's flaws are entirely up to you and its existence is free of malition.
It just proves you are a sub human scum and If found out you did this to my cat I would castrate you

However this is a fake post and it did not happen so who cares
>>
animal abuse (what you did) is a red flag for numerous mental disorders. based on this thread a psychiatrist would likely diagnose you with APD. so you're a degenerate that should probably kill yourself
>>
WHY ARE PEOPLE FALLING FOR THIS TERRIBLE FUCKING BAIT???

It smells like summer in here.
>>
>>16568264
>I murdered my room mates cat and tossed the body in the river.
I hope you go fucking blind then get raped by a black man who gives you aids.
>>
>>16568404
Your vitriol makes you little better than OP.
>>
>>16568314
>I had to kill it
Kill yourself.
>>
>an animal pissed on my 600$ outfit so i had to kill it

Animals do not have a concept of value, they don't distinguish what is expensive and what isn't.

Also, you spent that much money on an article of clothing? You are stupid. Nobody will notice or care, you just wasted your own money.
>>
You should tell your roommate the truth. Accept the consequences, and go the fuck to therapy.
>>
>>16568314
B8
>>
>>16568314
>>16568264
You sound like a sociopath. You don't seem to feel remorse, or understand/care that what you've done has hurt others.

>>16568356
>You ever have a cat piss on a 600 dollar outfit you got last week?
I currently have a few cats and have spent my life fostering/rescuing animals. They are not like humans--there is no malice in their actions. I've had sentimental things that cannot be replaced destroyed by animals but it's on me for leaving those things around. I keep expensive/sentimental shit in one of my rooms to keep it from happening again.
>>
>>16569918
>You sound like a sociopath
More like he's trying to sound like one. An actual sociopath wouldn't be posting on /adv/ about this shit lmao. OP is just your typical (or should I say atypical lmao) /r9k/ or /pol/ loser.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.