[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /adv/. Is it worth to continue on a relationship which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1441534264496.jpg (114 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
1441534264496.jpg
114 KB, 900x300
Hello, /adv/.

Is it worth to continue on a relationship which you're just waiting for a reason to break up or looking for a reason to go on? Should i keep trying? She is dumb as fuck and prone to mistakes a lot. It's getting frustrating.
>>
jump off a really tall building
>>
What kind of mistakes?
>>
What does being dumb has to do with relationships? Or making mistakes? It has nothing to do with feelings. You're supposed to be in a relationship because you mutually enjoy being with each other. Do you?
>>
>>16568128
Keeps showing Red Flags. As in, mentioning her ex , bringing the past up, trying to make me jealous, saying stupid shit without thinking, being desperate for attention, hiding shit from me in a shady manner (she asked to see my phone, which i let reluctantly because i believe in privacy and trust, but then she refused with all her might to let me see hers even if i didn't even want to see it's contents).. It's like i'm dating a 13 year old (she's 19). She is immature as hell.
>>16568136
She completely lacks common sense. I'd rather have her doing the dumb shit she does intentionally because i'd be easier to just cut ties. I enjoy her company, but much less than in the past, because it's jsut so stressful and frustrated. I don't want to date a child, an immature and insecure girl who don't respect my feelings and all that gay sentimental shit that is actually true. It's almost not being worth for her to be all cute and adorable just so she can bury it all with insecurities, immaturities and general distrust.I don't know what i should do. There's a tiny part of me that wants to try to go on, but i don't know. If this part was really so small, why is it so loud?
>>
>>16568183

Just dump her, you've got plenty of reasons to right there
>>
Have you given her any reasons to question you? Why doesn't she trust you?
>>
Okay, OP. Do me a favor and take a deep breath. First of all, you are not obligated to stay. If you don't want to be there, fucking leave. Be honest with yourself, why are you afraid to leave? I'm guessing it's because you don't want to break her heart.

Newsflash: there is no situation where the relationship ends and she is content with it. And just because you don't want to hurt her doesn't mean you want to be with her. Be honest with yourself.

Do right by you, and always second guess yourself. People say to never do that. Sociopaths never do that. You should always question whether you did the right thing, because it shows that you are making an effort to.

And no matter whether you decide what you did was right or wrong, you will learn from it and it will guide you to making the right decision next time.
>>
>>16568183
I think it's entirely natural to feel frustrated if she doesn't respect your feelings. I think it would be a valid reason to break up. All that gay sentimental shit is important for relationships.
>>
>>16568193
Never. We've only been dating for about 2 weeks, and the episodes i've mentioned already happened a fuckload. Never hit on any woman around her, never speak about any woman. I'm quite good looking,modesty aside, but that shouldn't be enough to think i'd cheat, or lie, or whatever. In sum, no idea why she doesn't trust me.
>>16568202
I don't know. I wish things would work out because she's cute, got a very nice sex drive, and a killer body. But as i've said, if those things weren't being overshadowed by all the bad shit she does and bad personality traits, i wouldn't even be here. I always loo at my happiness first, so i don't think it's out of fear of hurting her... At least too much. But, not enough to make me stay.
>>16568393
Thank you. It's just frustrating because most of the time it doesn't look like she does it intentionally. She really IS ''dumb'' and totally lacks common sense. Sometimes she doens't even realize she said or did anything retarded unless i tell/express it to her. But still, she's still intentionally done some of those things, which it's fucking bullshit by my standards.
So, should i just really quit it? Would i be able to scavenge something? I'm quite tolerant regarding how dumb can you get relationship wise, but really, it's being way too frustrating to deal with.
>>
Last bump.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.