[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem /adv/. The thing is, about 2 years ago I discovered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1449749984917.jpg (52 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1449749984917.jpg
52 KB, 454x453
I have a problem /adv/.

The thing is, about 2 years ago I discovered /r9k/ for the first time. Initially I thought it was a really dumb board and didn't take anything there seriously, but I still liked to browse the place every now and then.

Fast forward to today and I spend nearly all day on /r9k/. I've come to realize that women are nothing but roastie sluts who are boring as fuck and expect men to do all the talking and have all the interesting hobbies.

not only that but roasties love to cheat on guys. EVERY single one of my friends has been cheated on by a roastie.

my question is, where can i find women who aren't roastie sluts, who won't cheat on me with chad and is into patrician hobbies like me?

i'm 25 and i would like to meet a woman who isn't a dumb roastie bitch
>>
File: AreYou Mugwump.png (102 KB, 250x317) Image search: [Google]
AreYou Mugwump.png
102 KB, 250x317
Strange how with all these cheating women around men like you aren't getting laid, huh?
>>
In real life, men are 100 times more boring than women, troll.

Women are the ones who care about art, music, culture, and science, while guys mostly care about sports, vidya and /r9k/.
>>
>>16567874
>Women are the ones who care about art, music, culture, and science
pathetic troll attempt by a roastie 0/10

the only thing women care about is gossiping about other roasties and watching netflix like the lazy fucks that they are
>>
>>16567826
I have know idea what "roastie" means, my only advice to you is to become like me and also not know what that word means.
>>
>>16567885
google roastie. they are bitches with blown out pussies due to getting hammered by chads nonstop

no respectable man would get with a roastie
>>
>>16567897
How about no.

That is the opposite of useful information.
>>
>>16567880

pathetic troll attempt by /r9k/ -1/0
>>
>>16567885

This is the Only good advice here, OP.
>>
>>16567826

Me are statistically 3x more likely to cheat.

If you're are only meeting these type of women it's because you only attract these types of women. I meet women at engineering conventions and seminars, never been cheated on because I don't date ridiculous airheads.
>>
>>16567897
You can dislike women if you want but the roastie meme is the dumbest thing ever.

Like, you think having sex makes women have a vaginal prolapse that stays out and somehow merges with the labia or something right? But only if it's with different guys?
And all of medical science was made up by a bunch of poopyheads?
It's like thinking the reason some guys have small dicks is because they keep squeezing it when they masturbate.
No seriously, by all means, hate women if you feel it's what's right for you. But that is some dumb shit.
>>
>>16567919
listen you roastie slut, i was raised by women my entire life. you don't think i know how you bitches are? all you do is gossip about other roasties

you're not fooling me
>>
>>16567931

you're fooling yourself.
>>
File: 1443348698321s.jpg (7 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1443348698321s.jpg
7 KB, 241x250
>>16567826
>Fast forward to today and I spend nearly all day on /r9k/. I've come to realize that women are nothing but roastie sluts who are boring as fuck and expect men to do all the talking and have all the interesting hobbies.
>>
>>16567931
As opposed to you, who just started a thread
to gossip about roasties
>>
>>16567935
typical passive aggressiveness from a roastie bitch. i bet your pussy got BTFO and now you're looking for a nice safe guy to settle down with. some beta keklord who will tolerate your blown out pussy

>>16567927
YOU are dumb as fuck. Do you seriously think that a pussy getting stretched out by chad dicks all day won't become a roastie? have you never seen a woman giving birth? their pussies are NEVER the same after that. getting fucked by chads all through your youth has the same effect.

>>16567926
>Me are statistically 3x more likely to cheat.
oh okay, i'll just take your word for it... oh wait a fucking sec

>The study, based on a survey of over 2000 heterosexual couples, (link is external) found that women initiated nearly 70% of all divorces.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-resilience/201508/women-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why

>The poll, taken by British dating firm Coffee & Company, showed that while 9 percent of men were certain they'd be unfaithful if they fell for somebody else, a whopping 25 percent of female respondents said they would definitely have an affair if an outsider piqued their interest.
http://www.yourtango.com/201172881/women-more-likely-cheat-men-heres-why

BTFO. women are nothing but roastie sluts who will cheat on you if given half a chance
>>
>>16567946
You don't know what a vagina is.
The vagina can become permanently stretched out by giving birth (and theoretically they could become stretched out by dicks if you could find a dick with the girth of a baby's head). It generally doesn't prolapse though, but it can happen, especially after the menopause.
However, the labia minora isn't part of the vagina, it's part of the vulva, and giving birth doesn't affect the labia minora at all, why the fuck would it.
If this is such common knowledge, find one reference to "blowing out" from a medical textbook or article. Or anything really, that isn't /r9k/
>>
File: Kos and Mert.jpg (30 KB, 258x281) Image search: [Google]
Kos and Mert.jpg
30 KB, 258x281
>>16567946

You really showed him.
>>
no one outside of there takes you robots seriously, it's why it's fucking there, to keep your autism in one place

go back to your containment board filled with glorifying living on welfare and blaming everyone else for your problems and claiming to hate yourself yet acting pseudo-superior to all others. it's not healthy at all but if you aren't going to grow up then stop annoying everyone else
>>
>>16567946
If anything, doesn't the majority of divorces being initiated by women point towards men being more likely to cheat?
The cheating party has no reason to initiate the divorce, they're already getting what they want, or they'd break up/divorce instead of cheating. Whereas the person being cheated on is more likely to break off the relationship once they find out.
>>
>>16567946
>thinks a baby's circumference is the same as any penis on the planet

please take a sex ed class
>>
>>16567966
shhhh let him live his fantasy that he's right and maybe he'll shut up
>>
>people actually taking the OP seriously
I thought we were better than that guys. He's probably getting a good laugh out of the thread and even if he's serious he's beyond saving at this point, so can we just let this thread die?
>>
>>16567966
>present evidence showing how women are not loyal and are almost always the ones to initiate divorce
>ALSO show evidence how women are the ones doing the vast majority of the cheating

>b-but doesn't that mean women are divorcing cause of men cheating?
2/10 you got me to reply roastie bitch

>>16567964
hate it or love it /r9k/ is one of the few places on the internet where women aren't put on a pedestal. women hate /r9k/ because robots can see through their bullshit and call them for what they are, roasties. not all women are roasties, but the vast majority of them are.

>>16567954
>The vagina can become permanently stretched out by giving birth (and theoretically they could become stretched out by dicks if you could find a dick with the girth of a baby's head)
except the dicks don't have to be as wide as that. if a stacy gets fucked regularly by chad dicks then her pussy will wear down over time.

EVERYTHING wears down over time, even rocks. this is common fucking sense, you should try it some time you god damn roastie
>>
File: ebin.png (373 KB, 975x971) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
373 KB, 975x971
>>16567977
>EVERYTHING wears down over time, even rocks.

Rocks don't constantly replenish their outer layers. Take a biology class, the things you will learn are fascinating.

ALSO POST CP
>>
you know what i'm fucking sick of you retards

you're clearly not listening to my arguments even though i backed them up with facts and data

i'm going back to r9k
>>
Welcome to life long virginity, dude.
No girl that meets your idiotic standards is going to want to be with a woman hating asshole.

The way you think about women is going to drive any sane woman from you, the moment you open your mouth and start going on and on about your /r9k/ bullshit, she is going to bail so hard and avoid any contact with you.

The best you can hope for with your thought process about women is having your virginity taken by someone you pay.

Want to change that? Leave /r9k/ now and never look back.
Form your opinions on women yourself though real life experiences.
The way /r9k/ thinks about women is so wrong.

I spent years there, becoming bitter and hating women. but then i left and eventually i came to see the how they are.
>>
>>16567897
>blown out pussies due to getting hammered by chads nonstop
You guys really need to go back to sex ed. That's not how it works at all.
>>
>>16567977
your "facts" really don't show anything considering they aren't contrasted by what the men replied, and the divorce stat is completely unrelated

>bitches about how "all girls are roastie whores"
>"not all girls are, but most are"
you can't even keep your arguments straight you moron

your arguments may seem solid in the echo chamber circle jerk that is r9k, but in the real world it's weak at best

go back to your shitty board and cry about how "Stacy" doesn't love you or no one else shares your toxic extremist views and how somehow EVERYONE ELSE is the problem
>>
>>16567919
You can't have something be a fraction of nothing.
>>
>>16567826
this thread is fucking comedy gold.

funniest op in a long time
>>
you are not patrician
you are asking for advice on 4chan
and you browse r9k
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.