[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I choose my fiance or my country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 20151203_171915.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151203_171915.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I've been living in the US for the past two years in a small town. I originally hail from a large city in Australia.

I'm back for a month over Christmas by myself for the last time before we get married. The problem is, I miss this place so much. I don't know how I can return to the US indefinitely.

According to him it's "not an option" to move here ever, he's never been to Australia and apparently never plans to. I don't hold this against him as I don't feel he should live somewhere he doesn't want to.

I love my fiance but I had no idea how much I missed this place until I came back. I feel like I'm back to my real self here.

Should I marry him and be miserable my whole life or return to where I belong and be a bitch and ruin our relationship?
>>
Any American who is against even visiting Australia is a complete idiot.
>>
>>16567812
He NEVER plans to go to Australia?
He's a fucking dick. Where btw?

Anyway, can you envision you have been married for a couple of years. You get your first kid and you'll be going there by your self like a fucking bogan.
>>
>>16567820
This. Leave this loser.
>>
>>16567820
>>16567828
>>16567829

Thanks guys. I thought I was being sensitive when I got offended that he doesn't want to visit the place I grew up, my culture, the city that made me who I am.

No, he's just an idiot.

We live in a hick town in the south btw, it makes the most feral bogans in Australia look half decent.
>>
>>16567853
So basically, when you are trying to fly 10 hours, trans-pasific, alone with one or two children he'll take his pickup to the gasstation and buy a six-pack of beer? Then sit in his underwear watching TV?

Where in australia are you from?
>>
I can see him not wanting to live there for the same reason you don't want to live in the US - a lot of people get really attached to the place they grew up and don't want to permanently move. But not even wanting to visit shows a lack of interest in you and a general lack of respect on his part.
>>
How could anyone want to leave the greatest country that God gave this green earth?

Go back to kangaroo spider snake island, and let your boyfriend marry a real American girl
>>
>>16567922
You gave me my morning laffs. Thanks anon!
>>
Leave him and Live with me, broke up with my partner of 6 years so the house feels empty.

bam problem solved you get to live in the best country ever and a cock head gets what is coming to him.
>>
>>16567915
He has every right to not want to leave, I understand that. I don't think either one of us could want to leave.

>>16567922
>real American girl

Soz he's not into fatties
>>
>>16568302
I don't think either one of us should have to leave our home countries. I guess I just wanted an outside opinion on whether it's morally right to leave the relationship or not*
>>
>>16567853

In that case, area you sure you don't just miss living in actual civilization? Try moving to a major US city, or does he not want to do that either?
>>
Your fiance is a fucking idiot if he flat out told you that he would never even visit your country. If that is the case even after you explain to him how much it means to you, then you need to leave him. That's such a asinine, redneck thing to say - it doesn't bode well for the rest of the marriage.
>>
>>16567812
>your happiness
>what people in some forsaken town in the other half of the world thinks about you

pick one
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.