[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Hey /adv/. First time poster here. Im...im kinda lost with something. I guess it's normal but i don't want to talk with my friends about it, because they will not be imparcial. I need the wisdom and view of strangers. I don't know if i want to finish my relationship with my GF (5 years together, shes súper cold, always was, no more than ever) and start something with a girl that's súper warm and really really likes me. First time in my life that im confused about my feelings (im 29). What would /adv/ do? Picture kinda unrelated
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1024x576
My general advice is ALWAYS go for the new girl, unless you have kids.
>>
>>16567714
No kids, thank you!
>>
>>16567714
>>16567706

>OP flirts with new girl, obviously has feelings for her, probably hangs out
>old girl gets cold and suspicious
>OP then whines about how cold she is and if he should monkey branch

You're a faggot just like any woman who monkey branches OP. Absolute garbage tier.
>>
>>16567721
Nope, she was always cold, it's the way she is. GF said that shes not "that" attracted physically to me as before too, but she doesnt mind. Im doing excersice to correct that, but not for her, for me tough
>>
>>16567738
Nothing wrong with monkey branching, OP.

>It's better for all concerned.
>>
>>16567738

No one gives a fuck dude. It's simple if you dont want to be in a relationship you end it. If you cultivate one on the side and only leave your current one when you are 100% confident that you have a new one ready and waiting you're a piece of shit. Usually it's only women who do this monkey branching shit.
>>
>>16567752
It's not like that but i get it. Sorry if this bothers you, it's the first time i feel this way and im not saying im a saint or something. I think i don't have the balls to change a 5 year relationship for something new... Thats why i asked sir
>>
>>16567748
Thank you!
>>
>>16567706
Why did you spend 5 years with a frigid roastie whore?

fucking lever her and find someone who actually gives a shit about you
>>
>>16567752
white knight kek detected.
>>
>>16567807

>monkey brancher calling someone else a kek
>in this the year of 2k15
>>
>>16567804
I think i grow acustomed to coldness. She's not a bad person, but she's very pessimitic about everything, it's like she hates everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 2048x1536
Damn dude. Man this is particularly a touchy one for me and I would rather not talk about because you could say I've had somewhat of the same problem.

dude here's my advice. Firstly I have such a deep respect for you and whatever your decision is. Just know that sometimes it's hard letting people go because they are the ones that have made you happy and you feel like there is still a chance. Really all I can say is listen to what your heart says and think about if it's going to make you happy and if you can live with it. Promise me that whatever your decision is that you won't regret it for a second. Thanks man and I hope it goes well. good luck and peace ️
>>
Sounds like you should move on. If your gf isn't physically attracted to you it's over
>>
>>16567792
>its not like that
Please enlighten me op, how is it not?
>>
>>16567825
Man, thank you very much. I really appreciatte this. Thank you
>>
Since I have been in that situation before, I can tell you I regret sticking with the same person at the time.

The feelings usually arise from a desire you have that is not being met. I'd assume the cold personality is not giving you what you actually desire. That's why getting a taste of a warm personality is making you want it.

Typically if you love the person you are with you'd actually want them to have the traits or personality that you are finding so appealing and are attracted to. However, this is more than likely, never going to happen.

Do what is going to make you happiest in the end.
>>
>>16567835
She was always cold and i wasn't cultivati g something on the side. I just happened, that's why im confused and afraid because im feeling something for another person that i don't 100% know. Shes something new and that scares me too because we connected so naturally that we are both scared
>>
>>16567849
Thank you very much
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.