[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social retard here, how does one talk to girls in a "have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: wHP0vzY.jpg (39 KB, 368x407) Image search: [Google]
wHP0vzY.jpg
39 KB, 368x407
Social retard here, how does one talk to girls in a "have sex with me" sort of way and not the "Be my friend" sort of way?
>>
>>16567597
by not being a beta like urself
>>
Lol just ask us how to be a creep, no need to sugar it up.

Anyway, you don`t. You talk to them normally and then if the chemistry is right, you can attempt dating.
>>
>>16567597
Lean back. Be slightly grumpy or act like you have somewhere to be in about 5 minutes.
>>
See, girls' real idea of how a relationship should be is derived from watching their dad come home from work and acting kind of grouchy. But then mom does whatever she can to reduce the grouchiness.
>>
>>16567606
Being a creep works though.
How do I pull it off?
>>
>>16567626
Being a creep works? Where?

If by pulling it off you mean talking normally to humans regardless of their sex, I really don`t have anything useful to say other then ”just talk”
>>
File: Procavia-capensis-Frontal.jpg (133 KB, 678x800) Image search: [Google]
Procavia-capensis-Frontal.jpg
133 KB, 678x800
>>16567626
See, do what you did just now, ignore my advice and be a jerk. Girls love that.
>>
>>16567643
I already do that. I have no problem talking to girls.
It's just bringing up the idea of a relationship that I fear.
>>
>>16567606
How does one bring up the date or determine the chemistry.
>>
File: ScalopusAquaticus.jpg (552 KB, 1500x1042) Image search: [Google]
ScalopusAquaticus.jpg
552 KB, 1500x1042
>>16567647
Why do you need to bring up dating or relationships? Take a more Zen approach; you're God's gift to women, they should be begging for it.
>>
Just be natural, talk, make her giggle, sneak some flirting in on occasion. Come and go, say hi. Don't talk to her unless you have something to talk about or want to share her company. Have a little mystery. Be mature. Respect yourself. Talk to other guys/girls. It's more of that than talk like this and girls will like me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.