[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 14 years of age, 6ft tall blondehairblueeyes.jpg,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Portamento.jpg (57 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Portamento.jpg
57 KB, 450x450
>Be me, 14 years of age, 6ft tall blondehairblueeyes.jpg, be avid guitarist, middle school girls lining up, fall in love, go to different high school than her, freak the fuck out and break it off, everything's okay, mid freshmen full depression and social withdrawal, only play skyrim, become emotionless robot, manage to make one other robot friend, stop playing guitar, fullrecluse.jpg, hair recedes and turns black from condition gain 45lbs, randomly pick robot college to go to, freshmen year is sleeping league of legends and studying, be this year, randomly go to old roommates party, drunk af sum qt3.14 checking me out?, ask her out, she says yes, instantly feel a flood of emotion like I've never felt before, the whole week I'm just reeling on the edge of my seat, go on date momsphegetti.jpg, kiss her and feel nothing, start talking about ex like autist, go home and feel the most intense suicidal urge I've ever felt and for no real reason, start playing guitar again, since I've asked that girl out I'm down 35lbs and have gotten decent at guitar again, I don't know what to do from here guys, I'm still unhapppy.
>>
File: pangolin_3180820b.jpg (147 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pangolin_3180820b.jpg
147 KB, 620x387
The trend is in the correct direction.
>>
>>16567494
>I don't know what to do from here guys, I'm still unhapppy.
It sounds like you're trying to find someone to fill that deep void inside of you, but only you can make yourself happy. It's possible that you're clinically depressed and need to medicate. However, if you actually put yourself out there and do something good with your life, you may find fulfillment.
>>
>>16567494
You should be unhappy, that's nature's way of telling you to get laid, find love, etc.
>>
>>16567525
What is that?
>>
>>16567532
A baby aardvark
>>
So is it a good idea for me to seek a relationship or should I just try to work on myself first?
>>
>>16567567
Don't jump into a relationship just for the sake of being in one. Do it for the right person. At the same time, do what you can to better yourself in every way possible. Your confidence will grow, you'll make more friends, and you'll genuinely be a happier person.
>>
It's hard to do it alone.
>>
I feel like I can't do it for myself, it has to be for someone else? Does that make sense?
>>
File: BqljDz7IQAABdej.jpg large.jpg (126 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
BqljDz7IQAABdej.jpg large.jpg
126 KB, 900x600
>>16567591
Yes, it's okay to work through things that way.
>>
>>16567561
Damn, they are cute. The ones on TV are ugly
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.