[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got a loaded 7.63 sitting on the table, should I blow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I've got a loaded 7.63 sitting on the table, should I blow my brains out all over my white ceiling?
>>
>hes to much of a beta pussy to kill himself
>he has to come get support for killing himself on 4chan

just do it already you little bitch
>>
>>16567435
Record it and work it to post right afterwards. We can use your suicide as a sticky.
>>
take a picture of the gun and you smiling next to it please and then post a video of the bullet going through your head
>>
>>16567442
how do i set it up and why so edgy?
>>
I promise you that a call to a suicide hotline will help.
>>
>>16567480
> loads gun makes thread asking if he should blow his brains out
> calls anon edgy

You may as well do it. You are already at the part, have some punch.
>>
hey pal don't kill yourself please.
>>
>>16567420

No one believes you. You're Just another angsty 12 yr old.

Why don't you prove that you can make the world a better place by chewing on the barrel of your imaginary gun.
>>
Pics or it didn't happen faggo
>>
>>16567764
No. Fuck him. Hes screaming for attention and the fact hes here asking /adv/ if he should indicates he doesnt really want to do it. If he wants to be an interior decorator by splattering his fucking brains all over the wall, then he would have done it and been another tally on the statistics. No, he just wants a reason to and we can say there is so much to live for without knowing his situation. If he really has nothing to lose but his life, he would get off the pc, put the peice away, sleep and next day, het started on making shit better for himself so he doesnt have to return to the table with the gun on it.
>>
>>16567420
Shit you've got a Mauser?
Pics of that sweet sweet broomhandle pls
>>
I'd guess by your wording that you are a troll.

If not I'd say ask for a little help in the way that you need it. Rather than asking if you should kill yourself.
>>
>>16567420
I don't think white works. Paint it a darker shade of red. Get sum nice red on red artsy shit going on
>>
>>16567420
Please come back and tell us what you decided.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.