[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I have an odd problem, I decided to ask about licking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20140804_155239.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20140804_155239.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Hey /adv/ I have an odd problem, I decided to ask about licking this girls boots(on an anonymous website) and she was entirely down with it, she even told me to text her and talk to her, is this her being okay with this or is she going to tell everyone I'm a freak? I assume the later but if she's serious that would be a dream come true, I would attempt to use an anonymous messaging system so that if she tries to leak my number nothing happens but I honestly don't know what do you think /adv/? Should I trust her? Any guesses on her motives(I understand it's impossible to mind read but please guess what you think she's doing or what you would do in her situation)
>>
Just do it you're being paranoid
>>
>>16567359
I know but she could ruin my reputation so easily
>>
Self bump of shame
>>
Can you get a disposable phone that texts?
>>
>>16567447
Yes,was my plan
>>
>>16567366
DUBBS
>>
>>16567352
where do you know her from? if she doesn't know you there's no reason why she'd want to tell people you're a freak right? there wouldn't even be any mutual friends she could be telling.
Be safe when meeting as with any date, meet in a public place and such.

>Any guesses on her motives(I understand it's impossible to mind read but please guess what you think she's doing or what you would do in her situation)
she could have this fetish or just like the attention...
what made you decide to ask her in the first place?
>>
>>16568615
She's really attractive, nice and to be honest I was horn as fucking hell
>>
>>16567505

Better yet, there's a free smartphone app called "Burner" that generates a private, disposable phone number that you can call and text with. You don't have to buy a new phone
>>
>>16568943
Instead I used an app called dingtone, attached to a scrap email of mine
>>
Just in case anyone cares she wasn't there to be nice, she only wanted to expose and humiliate me, so it's a good thing I used a phone app phone number and a fake name(bit complicated), also I'm pretty good at lying, let's hope my reputation is not ruined
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.