[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend will seriously break up with me if I have a non
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: imessage-icon-ios-7.jpg (17 KB, 350x344) Image search: [Google]
imessage-icon-ios-7.jpg
17 KB, 350x344
My girlfriend will seriously break up with me if I have a non iPhone because not messaging with u message and the ability to see the status of messages makes her have really bad anxiety. Is this normal among iPhone users?
>>
>>16567289
No
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 646x720
>he doesn't have an iPhone 6s plus
>>
It just makes things harder honestly
>>
>>16567289
>Is this normal among iPhone users?
Nope. Why don't you have an iPhone though?
>>
Nope. My boyfriend has a Samsung, I don't give a shit.
I think it'd be worse if you had an IPhone because if you want to take your time to send a reply she'll obsess over it. Probably does already.

That girl needs a hobby. Or less time on her hands
>>
>>16567317
I dont want to spend $500

>>16567319
I had a used iphone, battery was shit, screen all cracked, 8gb 5c. But hey at least it had I message right.

She does freak out of I don't have read receipts on, or if I've read the message and didn't respond.
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
This is the phone I have. If somebody needs to talk to me, I prefer that they call.

I mean, is she serious about this? I would rather date somebody that just called me. I think smartphones and drones are slowly destroying the world. I love technology and the Internet, but this is beyond unhealthy and trivial.
>>
>>16567343
So why does she freak out? Has she given you a reason?
>>
if she allows something like this to give her that much anxiety, she's not gonna make it.
Get out while you can OP. Make her go to therapy if you absolutly Must stay with her
>>
>>16567362
Dude she is totally just trying to get you to upgrade your phone. She probably wants to be able to play app games with you and have you take candids of her.
Ruuuuunnnnn
>>
>>16567362
Do you have paranoid schizophrenia? All the people I know who have those are afraid of the goverment.
>>
Wow.
Dump her. This is just the beginning.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.