[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a girl on tinder >speak for about a week >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hair.jpg (89 KB, 620x810) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
89 KB, 620x810
>meet a girl on tinder
>speak for about a week
>she says that she hasn't had sex for like 2 years now
>meet up with her
>we end up fucking
>did it once without a condom

I've never done it without a condom before.

Now I am freaking out that I could catch like hiv or other terminal shit.

She seems all cool and stuff but I just don't know long enough to be sure that I can trust her. She also told me that after her last relationship ended she had a HIV test done because apparently the guy was cheating on her constantly, and she was negative

We're both white and from the EU.

I feel like I am being irrational but I don't know what to think about this entire situation

how to stop thinking about it
>>
>trust

lol
>>
>>16567046

Get tested. Then you can stop thinking about it, dumbass.
>>
>>16567054
There are free tests in my town every week on tuesdays, but is it even going to come out if I caught anything??

I mean we did it like a week ago or so.
>>
>>16567046
Go get yourself tested. It's not a big deal. End of story.
>>
>>16567062
Takes 5+ weeks for HIV to be detectable.
>>
>>16567046
>girl on tinder
>hasnt had sex in 2 years
>fucks without condom on first date

kek
>>
>>16567046
By 2 years she meant 2 days

Enjoy the slow agonizing death
>>
>>16567089
I do realise how minuscule my chances are

I am fully aware that I am being irrational and I should be happy that I got laid :^)

But I can't get over it

I think I'll just wait 2-4 weeks, if in that time I will get the "fever like" symptoms then I'll go get myself tested.
>>
STDs are scare tactics from the virgin supporting crowd, they really aren't that common unless you're fucking with some super sluts. HIV isn't that common in straight sex. You should be fine. Go get tested if you're that worried.
>>
I got gonorhea from a tinder slut but I'm actively paranoid that I may have gotten worse.

Ill try to make it through Christmas before going back and making sure they tested for HIV too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.