[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I lick me some pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
How do I eat a girl out? A couple days ago me and my girlfriend were fooling around and I felt the urge to lick her pussy but when I got down there I had no clue what to do, licked in general area of where her overall pussy was for one lick, then awkwardly stopped because I realized I had no idea what I was doing, plus I accidentally licked hair instead of her actual pussy.

Techniques? General guides? Tutorials? Tips?
>>
Look up the video 'How to eat pussy like a champ'

I'd link you but the filter is being a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (764 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
764 KB, 400x4136
>>
>>16566879
Only betas eat girls out. You're putting your mouth and nose near their anus. If humans were designed for anus licking, we'd be able to clean ourselves like cats.
>>
There's one person who could give you really good advice on how to eat your girlfriends pussy, and that would be your girlfriend. Just fuck around down there until you both find what clicks.
>>
>>16566900
>If humans were designed for swimming, we'd have fins
>If humans were designed for building, we'd have hammer fists
>If humans were designed for space travel, we'd have rocket feet

What kind of fucked up thought process do you have?
>>
>>16566897
I hate being eaten out but if someone did it like this I think I'd marry them. That's a pretty great guide.
>>
>>16566945
ill do it to u if u marry me sexygurl ;)
>>
>>16566897
>every grill that sees this will send it to her bf is he needs a few pointers
>including me
>kek
/thread
>>
>>16566897
reading this made me wet
>>
>>16567682
Ok sold
>>
>>16566897
How does one prevent the heaves?

I guess I'm scarred after my first pussy being a super stanky one and me thinking every one after is super nasty.
>>
>>16569671
What made it stink?
Did she not shower? Lived off junk-food? Was fat? Had an infection?
>>
File: 1327615971613.jpg (91 KB, 464x476) Image search: [Google]
1327615971613.jpg
91 KB, 464x476
>>16569625
>reading this made me wet
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>16568681
>>16569625
Same t b h
>>
>>16569671
Most pussies don't smell bad, and if they do it's normally due to bad hygiene/poor diet/unbalanced pH levels etc.

If you're super worried you could always try shower sex before you go down on her. Start off in the shower, you don't even have to fuck her, just give her lots of foreplay in the shower. Get some soap, lather up, and 'wash' (aka touch her body everywhere) her. This could get her super horny and when you get to her pussy, do not put your soapy fingers/soapy whatever you're touching her with in her actual pussy (it'll fuck the pH levels and can cause irritation, discomfort, and even infection).

Jusy rub her good and voila, clean pussy and a girl who's so turned on that she'll (if she's not too shy) probably return the favour.

Everybody wins.
>>
You can slowly trace the ABC's with your tounge and pay attention to how she reacts to which letter and do a few times, when you move on to the next letter keep paying attention to how she reacts. Do some fast, do some slow, do some soft and so on.
And this link should help too.
http://mytinysecrets.com/how-to-eat-pussy-a-magical-guide-for-evolved-people/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.