[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In light of how Obama is helping illegals more now: You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1434892245867.jpg (95 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1434892245867.jpg
95 KB, 750x750
In light of how Obama is helping illegals more now:

You can't know how bad it hurts when no one wants to hire you, no one wants to give you a chance, and you have no purpose. I shouldn't have to jump through tons of hoops just to get a retail job (though I have previous retail experience). I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't have tattoos or dye my hair. I've never committed a criminal offense. I don't have any piercings. I AM LITERALLY JUST SHY THAT'S ALL! Fuck. Illegals can get jobs but not me?
>>
File: u9oqSWm.jpg (46 KB, 660x486) Image search: [Google]
u9oqSWm.jpg
46 KB, 660x486
>>16566707
>>
>>16566716
Thanks for that. You're right. I've long known I'm a piece of shit.
>>
Similar situation (though i wouldn't work retail my anxiety is a bitch) and am trying a place that helps with job finding/development of skills since I was real bad at going alone at it. I worry more about my own issues than blaming it just on illegals. Maybe a place like this could help? I dunno yet if it'll help me yet but just an idea?
>>
>>16566707
While I detest illegal immigration, you're just using them as an excuse. I mean, ppl in retail need to make money. They aren't going to hire someone shy to sell their shit. No one wants to hire someone who can't get their shit together. This is a trait you need to fix! Stop crying or placing blame on others you piece of shit
>>
>>16566726
I am very good at faking smiling and asking "Hi how are you?" like everyone else. It isn't hard to be nice to people
>>
>>16566748
Yep, so good, you don't have a job. Nice try anon.
>>
Yeah that's nice but I can't just 180 personality change. I have no one to teach me. I have no friends. Even as a child I wasn't that outgoing. Was not a social butterfly.
>>
File: 1446325868394.png (278 KB, 401x385) Image search: [Google]
1446325868394.png
278 KB, 401x385
Leave California

>>16566716
t. idiot that doesnt know why illegals are hired
When you can ignore shit like getting proper licensing, you can work much cheaper.

Half of my work boils down to fixing shit jobs done by Russians and Mexicans who operate illegally, but are much cheaper initially. Maybe one day the USCIS will leave burrito and vodka traps for these people around home depot.
>>
>>16566707
>I AM LITERALLY JUST SHY THAT'S ALL!
I doubt that. "Shy" is like "curvy": it takes on a very different meaning when used to describe oneself then when used to describe others. You need help, bro.
>>
I've always been a shy guy but social skills aren't really that hard to learn and now I can make friends easily and many people seem to find me charming (tfw no gf tho).If you dont have a role model you can watch youtube channels like alpha m and stuff, he gives good advice
>>
>>16566774
Stay in school anon. If you're a poorfag, you can get a free ride to college with a stipen.
>>
>>16566794
I do. Coach once said, Ain't no shame in askin for help

>>16566795
Can said advice be followed if I am a female?
>>
>>16566817
No lol, I dont know about female coach channels but there should be if you search, I just know how to be nice from watching a lot of movies through my life and learning what makes the nice guys nice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.