[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I Go To The Hospital?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
Today i got jumped because my friend was fighting someone with a bat so I jumped in and i got slammed and hit in the back of the head like 800 times never got hit in the face once. I feel fine right now, extremely small headaches and slight dizziness (contributed by my lack of sleep last night) and I was just playing basketball earlier. The fight happened like 4 hours ago, wat do?
>>
what the fuck man

yes, go to the hospital now
>>
>>16566493
If you don't have insurance just wait it out for a few days
>>
>>16566505
I do, i just dont feel like I had any brain damge. I remember everything vividly and feel normal.
>>
>>16566499
Is it really that bad?
>>
>>16566505
Btw it wasn't with a bat i got hit, it was just people jumping me.
>>
Bump, please help me I don't want to die
>>
>>16566510
Please get that checked out, anon, this is the best time you have to make sure you're not going to suffer for the rest of your life.
>>
You should take it easy and stop using devices with screens for a couple of days.
Concussion can be sneaky. Had a coworker that fell on her bike and hit her head slightly, but she felt fine. She got worse the days after and ended up on sick leave for over year. She still had trouble with bright lights and her concentration last time I saw her.
>>
>>16566532
I have no ride.
>>
>>16566540
I can concentrate and ddont have problem with lights or any of that. I just have a small headache
>>
Help me please!! Want lots of opinions
>>
>>16566550
For now bro. The headache is not a good sign.
>>
>>16566573
Its going away. Idk. Hopefully I'm fine
>>
>>16566656
Why the fuck are you asking for advice if you're going to reject it?
>>
>>16566661
I'm not i just have no ride so there's nothing to do just seeing the possibilities that can come from this
>>
>>16566664
Well, you could die. Go to a fucking hospital, retard.

Actually, don't. We're better off as a species without you.
>>
>>16566687
Hurtful. I'll try
>>
If you don't go there's a chance you will die in your sleep tonight since concussions often do that
>>
>>16566737
What if i stay up
>>
>>16566758
Answer
>>
For christ's sake GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! GET HELP!
>>
>>16566758
It could work, do you consider yourself to have a strong skull? Is the headache placed on the other side of the head you were hit on?
>>
I've had four concussions myself. Went into hospital for last two, the were pretty bad. It's bullshit about trying to stay awake, best thing to do when you have a concussion is sleep actually. Let's your body heal and relieves all the stipulations that causes the headaches and such. Go to hospital if can anon
>>
>>16566833
I dont even remember where I got the die in sleep thing but it made sense considering you wouldnt notice if you were having a break down, maybe for the first night?
>>
>>16566846
My first night after my last concussion I slept over 15 hours straight. Next two days I only woke up to eat and use the bathroom, basically slept for first three days. It's just a common misconception about the not sleeping
>>
>>16566825
Its just a small headache it feels like a random one that you can get just on a summer day from allergies
>>
>>16566867
jesus fucking christ just go to a fucking hospital you piece of shit
>>
>>16566867
Go to a hospital, a small headache may still be a concussion
>>
if you have a subdural hematoma you could have few initial symptoms but degrade and die quite quickly
>>
>>16566895
Fuck man. The headaches gone and all but I'm scared its been about 7 hours now. I still have no ride to the hospital until tomorrow
>>
>>16566924
Why not walk?
>>
>>16566932
It's in the south side
>>
>>16566943
I've walked across the south side. You'll be fine.
>>
>>16566949
Its too far. Man. Not worth it
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.