[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was BANNED from my local super smash bros melee scene. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 358x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 358x389
I was BANNED from my local super smash bros melee scene. They use the local community college to host this and TOLD ME BY EMAIL IF I CAME THERE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME IN. This was out of nowhere so I immediately called the TO, who told me why. He said it was because I was frequently toxic and angry. He said that I yell at players and make them uncomfortable and scared, and that a girl quit because of me. While I DO sometimes get frustrated and vocalize it, so do many other people I am simply being discriminated against my voice is naturally deeper than most. also the truth is a girl never quit that is a complete lie, she was just butthurt that she was worst than everyone there. I'm so fucking irate. I've been a member of this community FOR YEARS and just now I'm a nuisance? I am entitled to a certain level of RESPECT for being a veteran player. I'm looking into finding a lawyer who get me unbanned. There MUST be a law that prevents people from arbitrarily banning others from certain locations without written documents proving it (the TO just SAID I was banned he did not provide any evidence.) The TO isn't rich or anything so I don't think I would have to ask a lot from him, I think he'd break under just pressure of lawsuit.
>>
>I am entitled to a certain level of RESPECT for being a veteran player.

you are a fucking ASSHOLE that is what you ARE can't you SEE that these people don't want you AROUND just move ON
>>
File: Right-to-Refuse-Service.jpg (27 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
Right-to-Refuse-Service.jpg
27 KB, 400x290
>>16566346
If you can't prove they're discriminating against you for whatever reason it will be difficult to get 'unbanned'. Businesses do have a right to refuse service to anyone.
>>
kek, due to your buttblasted reaction I'd say you're likely downplaying your anger responses at these things, but whatever

and no, a lawyer won't help you here. stop being a rage baby and find a new club. even if you could legal your way back in, why would you want to do that if no one wants you there?
>>
>>16566346
>I was BANNED from my local super smash bros melee scene.
Now's your chance. Escape while you can!
>>
>>16566346
Please stop capitalizing words that you want to emphasize. It suggests that your audience is too stupid to know what words are important and what ones aren't. The speaking style you are trying to emulate does not translate well into text form. Thank you.
>>
by the way you write it looks like you got some anger problems there, you are not a saint

their ban on you was probably justified
>>
File: 1448990085389s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1448990085389s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>16566346
>>
>>16566373
I just think its hilarious how far this little bitch has gone in his attempts to get me banned, all the lies and being pussy about fake joke threats. And I think i know the reason, and i'll address you publically bc i know you know this account and you've made it impossible for me to contact you anywhere else.
I JV 3'd you in the october monthly and sent you into losers 2-0 in semis where you got destroyed by Tim and ever since you've been the biggest bitch on the face of the earth. you call me salty bc I react loudly, throw controllers, trash talk players etc. but the truth is I don't have a fraction of the amount of salt you have. you think you're some sort of top player but you're complete shit you haven't won ANYTHING in like an entire year. you take it out on me because you were better then me for a while, I admit, but now I'm fucking raping you every time we fight and you can't deal with that because your a salty coward. fuck you and your girlfriend is a fat whore.
honestly just get good ;)
In other news I will be seeking with a legal expert that is well versed in property law and will basically stop this fake "ban" that he has on me. As of now i'd have no issue with just showing up next weekly because there's nothing that makes the ban legally legitimate but I have other stuff to do and i don't want to get involved with the retarded campus police who will probably follow his orders because they don't know actual law.
For the few posters on this board who actually reached out to me and provided support and didn't just insult me, thank you. Even though Ive gotten a ton of hatw from people who aren't getting my side of the story, ive also gotten a lot of support and i am confident things will turn out well in the end. :)
>>
>>16566385
either bait or mentally unstable

moving on
>>
File: chris-chan-portrait-painting.jpg (35 KB, 300x371) Image search: [Google]
chris-chan-portrait-painting.jpg
35 KB, 300x371
>>16566385
Don't call anybody!
>>
>>16566346
>I am entitled
and you wonder why they hate you, imaginary bait man.
>>
File: 1399671710470.jpg (27 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1399671710470.jpg
27 KB, 300x260
>>16566346
People like this actually exist. There are thousands of them on our planet.
>>
>>16566390
This.
>>
>>16566346
>There MUST be a law that prevents people from arbitrarily banning others from certain locations without written documents proving it
Nope. You're screwed.

I've got to say, OP, I'm a little surprised. The SSBM community, like many communities dedicated to old games, puts quite a lot of value on veteran cred. For you to be able to squander all of that -and so badly that they actually ban you, no less- you must be one hell of an asshole. I strongly suggest looking into the possibility of reinventing yourself as a non-douche. Then maybe people will want to be around you again.
>>
>Throws controllers
>Yells in a rage at girls
>Capitalizes in anger

Jesus christ you sound like the type of 30 year old fat guy who hangs around gamestop beating 11 year olds at smash and wiping the dorito-infused spit from your chins as you smirk in victory.
>>
>>16566396
>tripfag judging others

And he's still not as a pathetic as you
>>
>>16566346
You're going to be sitting in your computer chair a year from now still not going there

Fuck off you immature little shit and plz plz plz end it
>>
>>16566708
Never. Honestly think you can beat me in Smash? Get out of here power.
>>
>>16566385
Holy shit I see now why they banned you,go and play LoL you mad fuck,the game is full of people like you
>>
b8 who do you think youre fooling?
>>
>>16566346

I know how you feel, man, I got kicked out of Seal Team 6 because everyone's wives and girlfriends wanted to fuck me.
>>
>>16566442
>And he's still not as a pathetic as you
I don't know about that. Being banned from a frickin SSBM community for being too much of an asshole is pretty damn pathetic.
>>
Hi, Im an old european Smash competitive player and all I have to say is:

This thread is Smash Competitive Community in a nutshell.
>>
May I suggest League of Legends?

Also if it makes you feel any better, my school's Smash club got disbanded due to a knife fight breaking out mid-tournament. It was awesome. I mean, it was scary when the first guy pulled out his knife, but then the other guy pulled out a knife too and I really don't think anyone saw that coming. It was also slightly cringe to watch since you had two kind of lanky, nerdy guys swinging switchblades at each other, but still. Knife. Fight.
>>
>>16566385

>did not fucking read.

Dude, you're toxic, no one wants to go to a tournament and have some prissy bitch get mad that you whipped his ass. Deal with it.
>>
>>16566385
>people who don't get my side of the story
We get your side of the story perfectly well. You've become such an insufferable, entitled prick that even the SSBM community is sick of your bullshit, and you're butthurt over getting booted from an environment that you've already ruined for too many people.
>>
>>16566385
>>16566346

Op your posting and tone makes me think that you are a toxic and extremely unpleasant person to be around.
>>
isnt this just copypasta from reddit
>>
Hi mike li
>>
>>16566346
Hiya Yakob, sorry to hear about your scene.
>>
autism and not FGC
>>
>>16566346
Seek therapy. Get over this. Move on. You definitely seem like someone who gets very upset over little things easily.

I'm sure they thought you were a nuisance for a much longer time, but only recently had ebough.

It's just a gaming circle and you want to bring in a lawyer? Think about what you are actually saying. Do you think it would be prefectly normal if you came back anyway, especially after legally suing them? Surely you can see how tense and awkward things would be.

Move on. Do something about your anger. This probably isn't the only negative way it's affected your life, whether you know it or not.
>>
File: kek.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
Thanks for the laugh OP.
One advice if you're still around: don't tell your mom about that or you'll lose all your GBP again
>>
>>16568301
>autism
I don't think so, actually. This seems much more like a total lack of introspection. Some autistic people also display this (e.g. Chris-chan), but it's a separate thing: autistic people have trouble understanding others, while non-introspectives don't listen to themselves.

OP seems to have no trouble understaning what other people are saying about him. He just doesn't understand that he is the problem. That's a different kind of issue.
>>
This is a reason /adv/ has been my home board since it opened.

You fags are just too easy to bait with threads like these.
>>
>>16566346
Leffen, is that you? :3
>>
>>16568513
>You fags are just too easy to bait with threads like these.
Plausuble bait is still bait, but it's also still plausible. I play it straight partly because there's comedic potential in that, but partly because for all I know, it could be real.

People like what OP claims to be DO exist, which is why I call this plausible. They're why I dislike the concept of online multiplayer: decisions to ban are left to ininvolved admins, not the community. Because of that, being excluded does not carry the same sting, and without this, it loses its ability to pressure people loke OP to grow the fuck up. It is their great enabler, and we all suffer for it.
>>
>>16568557
What is a bait exactly?
>>
>>16568561
You.

>inb4 I've been baited myself
>>
OP sounds like my friend with aspergers. Insuffurably angry at the slightest notion.

I used to play dota 2, and I was really good and loved it. Then the anger and hatred ruined it for me.

At the end of the day, it's a video game. There is no excuse or reason to lose composure or anger over it. The only people that do are the emotionally immature and teens.

It sounds like your fault and not theirs. Maybe if you wanna get unbanned you should apologize to the girl and the establishment
>>
>>16566385
Oh, you gave the game away with this one. The thing is on campus. You are well and truly fucked.

A college campus is private property (even if the owner is the state or city). Access to any private property is only by permission of the owner.

That permission can be given implicitly - that is, others are allowed in unless they are explicitly excluded - and that is, in fact the way most stores, public buildings, colleges and the like operate.

But that implicit permission can be withdrawn at any time and for any (or no) reason.

Just as you have the absolute right to tell someone to leave your home just because you don't want them there, the school or college can order you off the premises at will, and if you refuse to go, can have you arrested for trespassing.

That's the law.
>>
>>16566346
Chris Chan?
>>
ASSBLASTED 2: GAMER BOOGALOO
>>
>>16566385

Why would you want to go play video games with a bunch of people who have made it clear they don't like you and don't want to play with you? It's just going to be miserable for everyone. Let it go and move on.
>>
File: 1442373756649.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1442373756649.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>Talks about being in the melee scene
>post picture of mario from brawl.
Bait and or scrub detected
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.