[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas gifts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1449815730008.jpg (46 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449815730008.jpg
46 KB, 720x960
Heyo

So my girlfriend just sent me a picture of some wrapped presents and told me to guess which ones were mine. I then told her I just got the inspiration for her gift but she's weird about things and told me not to get her anything. Do you think this is a good idea for a gift?

>she collects garden gnomes
>her favorite animal is an owl
I was thinking about going to Michaels art store and sculpting a gnome owl out of clay. How would you feel if you got a handmade gift instead of something store bought?
>>
>>16564143
That's an awesome idea anon! She'll be floored
>>
>>16564152
I make just over minimum wage so my budget isn't exactly high enough for something fancy like a sephora gift card or something
>>
nooooo make an owl plushy

that way she can hug and squeeze it and hold it in bed and think of you :3
>>
You're getting a blowjob for that one man
>>
>>16564162
She would call me gay if I ever got her a stuffed animal
Plus buildabear doesn't do owls or gnomes
>>
>>16564169
They said make not buy...
>>
>>16564174
I'd still have to buy the materials and equipment to sew it together bruh
>>
>>16564166
That would be nice wouldn't it
>>
have sex with her making owl noises, she will love it.
and there''s nothing better than a handmade gift. Maybe a stuffed owl. Make it Is easy and funny.
>>
>>16564193
Reminds me of the dolphin sounds during sex question on okcupid
>>
Wtf is a gnome owl
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.