[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24 year old kissless virgin here who is finally getting his shot...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1430629373524.jpg (2 MB, 2676x1867) Image search: [Google]
1430629373524.jpg
2 MB, 2676x1867
24 year old kissless virgin here who is finally getting his shot...

Girls have finally started showing me a lot of interest this year. Usually, I'll go to a party and it takes less than 10 minutes for a girl to be all over me. I am very good with body language, dancing, and flirting.

Well, one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen in my life has shown interest in me. I met her before my finals, and we're on break. We have been flirting hardcore through text messaging, and she has sent me quite a few nudes. We talk about sex constantly and casual things (she is very into BDSM stuff, which is definitely my fetish as well).

We're meeting for drink next week. She is extremely anxious about this, mostly because she says she has never hooked up like this before. Well, I'm a fucking kissless virgin and I'm not about to admit that.

Essentially, I need any good advice I can get. I'm a fun guy to be around (I wait tables to pay for school), and I can very vividly picture how I want to fuck this girl, but I'm smart enough to know this won't go off perfectly. I like this girl for her personality as well, so I'd like to do my absolute best here!

(I did post this thread a lot earlier, but was absent and it's in the archive now!)
>>
What exactly do you need advice on? Sounds like you're good to go. Nice work!
>>
>>16564050
I know you are asking for advice but your turn around with women peaked my interest, how did you go from a 24 year old kissless virgin to playfully flirting with girls with ease.
>>
> next week, OP makes a thread about being stood up
>>
>>16564059

Any subtleties that someone in my position may overlook. She is not aware that I am a virgin here, at all.
>>
This thread raises a lot of questions if it's actually legitimate.

How are you 24 and still have finals?
How are you a virgin but a social butterfly?
How can you possibly fuck up how far you've already gotten? You would have to actively try to fuck up if she's sending you nudes at this point.
Are you just here to try and gloat? It's better to go on /r9k/ for that.
>>
WTF are those random fighting classes above the girls?

The squire has no sword
The archer has no bow or arrows
The monk has no prayer material
The ninja looks like little red riding hood
>>
>>16564082
I think it's FF Tactics classes. I don't know of any other hand with a Calculator class.
>>
drink less alchohol than she does

last thing you need is it fucking you up more

unless you get horny drunk i don't know where i'm going with this
>>
>>16564068

A lot of work. I used to not even be able to talk to girls at all, period... or guys.

So, basically, I read book after book on body language and social interaction when I was about 19, then got a job in retail to practice it. That all worked out great. I made a ton of friends, and everyone liked me. To this day, I keep those friends close by. A lot of those people were like me, and I kind of "led them" out of this socially awkward, nerd phase.

Well, I've always been insecure about my appearance, but I am great at masking this due to the books I've read about body language. Those books taught me how to manipulate my own body language in order to make myself appear confident, and it worked... it even made me confident for real.

So, all of my friends started getting hot girlfriends, and I went to university. I'd like to think I have a pretty charming personality; I am usually the "life of the party" and love to make people laugh, dance, and what not. However, girls still never really showed me interest.

This year, I shaved my head because I started going bald; over the summer. Well, I don't know what this triggered, but ever since, girls now initiate on me. I must have looked too boyish before, or something, I cannot really say. Well, I've found flirting and playing around to just be fun, and now I'm at the stage where it's finally time to go to the next phase.

I have read books on sex already, and I've done tons of dirty talk with girls that apparently drives them mad. So I'm hoping things will turn out okay.
>>
>>16564081

I didn't go to school until I was 21.
Answered that in my prior post.
No experience with sex, and her thinking I do.
No, I'm not. My friends all believe me to be good with sex too. It's like an illusion I've put on for, well, a long time. Now it's time to make that illusion real.
>>
>>16564097
> I started going bald
> 24

;_;
>>
>>16564115

It's a small bald spot, but enough that I shaved everything and have a tight buzz cut. Honestly, I love the way I look. I have 0 insecurities about my hair... which is funny, because that has always been my biggest insecurity until I've finally shaved everything.
>>
>>16564097
Can you post the books that you've read? I'm interested in learning about body language and social interactions.
>>
>>16564050
My advice op if you want her to not find out is drink a bit with her, then give her a good time with your fingers and tongue. If / when you bomb out fucking her (don't cum, cum too fast etc) you can blame the booze and she has still had a good time.

Biggest piece of advice is try to control your mind state. Too nervous, too eager, too horny will all make you cum to fast or struggle to get a boner. When I first fucked my current gf I had fapped earlier in the day and wasn't super hyped to have sex, even though I was taking her virginity. Lasted for fucking ever. The third time we fucked I was way too excited and came in under a minute from a bj, then in 10sec legit when we fucked after. It's all in your head.
>>
I dunno man, would it really be a problem to just tell her you're a virgin? I mean it seems like you got how to handle yourself down well, so you won't sperg all over the place trying to tell her, and it's not like she would just laugh and walk away, unless she's a cunt.
>>
>>16564097
Post a pic, Baldy
>>
>>16564205

Yes. It's embarrassing as fuck at my age and she already expects otherwise. It would simply not happen at all if I were to do that.

>>16564137

We will definitely be drinking heavily, so I will use this advice if things go to shit. Thanks.

>>16564208
That's not going to happen.

>>16564136

How to Read a Person like a Book
The definite book on body language

Both good places to start. I've read a lot of books that I just found in PDF's, and I can attribute most of what I've learned to those. I usually read the entire book at once, so I do not remember every single title. Honestly, 99% of these books say more or less the same things, so you can pick up pretty much any book and be okay.
>>
Update... a VERY good one!

She told me that she's a "giver" and only cares about making sure that I get off. She says that she craves someone to "serve" and that she wants it to be all about me.

All I can say is, holy fuck, what a relief. For one, this is undeniably a major turn on for anyone. Second, it is going to make it much easier to mask the truth behind my experience.

Holy, fucking, shit, anons... I may well have struck gold.
>>
Rolerjinoo zeki is the alpha ash
>>
>>16564069
Shame on you. Be happy for our brother
>>
>>16564050

Why do you still have finals if you're 24?
>>
>>16564050
Rollin
>>
>>16564050
Rolling!

Also nice humblebrag, faggot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.