[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: future.jpg (186 KB, 619x404) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
186 KB, 619x404
Death or Prison?

3 Years, not a good rap sheet.
>>
>>16563385

You know a lot of people have a naïve fantasy about going to prison and learning some subject intensely, right? Try to follow through on that and watch your ass, I guess.

I still don't fully know whether or not there is forced labor in prison. Shit's iffy as fuck with private prisons and all. Very little clear info.
>>
3 years or less of being bored or an eternity of nothingness? Hmmm what a hard decision.

Just fucking go, get buff as shit, make some new prison friends and then get out and go about your life. Sounds pretty fucking great to me.
>>
>>16563400
Canada. No forced labour.
>>
Which type of prison?
>>
>>16563411
Probably Federal, possibly provincial. Depends on the exact sentence.
>>
>>16563431
I mean are you going to be classified as min, med or max? What was the crime? If its minimum security prison, you could be living more comfortably then being poor in canada
>>
>>16563410
>>16563409

Seriously, just lift and learn some skill. For example, you could easily learn programming. I doubt you will have access to a computer, but you could.

It's not a joke that many stage magicians did time. You can sit there and practice magic tricks all day, though it's probably better to do something practical.
>>
>>16563440
Probably medium, possibly minimum. Sex crimes (not children).
>>
>>16563461
How would you suggest one learns programming in prison? There are no computers in Canadian jail.
>>
File: glare.jpg (146 KB, 1365x768) Image search: [Google]
glare.jpg
146 KB, 1365x768
Anarchy no prison.....ever. Period. (unless you're a slave)
>>
>>16563385
Prison? Nice, dude.

Read books, meditate, toughen yourself up a bit mentally. Oh, and get fucking RIPPED nigga.
>>
>>16563490
So that's one vote for death.
>>
>>16563486

Books. Just find out what the most popular books on C#, SQL, and JavaScript are and read them. Alternatively, you can learn something like math, physics, or chemistry, which is far more theory based. Statistics is a good option too.

>>16563499

Haha, every wanna be gangsta's fantasy until they find out about Hepatitis C (making fun of myself too, had similar thoughts).
>>
>>16563510
But I have it so good right now, my life will never be this cushy ever again.

I won't be the same person when I get out, and I like who I am right now. It seems like it would be better to die who I am now then live as someone else later.
>>
You will get BLACKED after a week.
>>
>>16563533
Not likely in Canada.
>>
>>16563510
>Haha, every wanna be gangsta's fantasy until they find out about Hepatitis C

I don't get what you mean by this. How would you get Hep C from anything I mentioned?
>>
>>16563605
ok then.
Good luck f.am.

Do you regret what you did? (and not only because the jail)
>>
>>16563524
Lol you giant dramatic faggot, you obviously don't believe a word of that, but you sound like a tumblr whiny little BITCH!
>>
>>16563613
It was a long time ago. I always have.
>>
>>16563624
You think you would be the same person after spending a couple of years in jail?
>>
death. not for you but just for general getting rid of useless scum purposes and what not. enjoy being a janitor for the rest of your life btw
>>
>>16563635
I mean this part

>It seems like it would be better to die who I am now then live as someone else later.

Dramatic little girl, holy shit lol...
I think you'd be better of dead too, rather than a 2.0 version of you. Who knows who that scary guy could be...?
>>
>Canada

What'd you do steal some maple syrup or something?
>>
>>16563651
Jesus Christ. This board is meaner than /b was!
>>
>>16563702
well consider this fuckhead. youre apparently such a problem that society decided so to ship youre worthless fucking self off for 3 years. you think when stroll over to the normie anon board they are going to be soft on you since they have to pay to 'rehabilate' you. just drown yourself and spare everyone the expense
>>
>>16563728
Go on...
>>
>>16563736
not much to elaborate on. you compared this board to being meaner than /b/

/b/ is filled with a bunch of teenagers and NEET with no real resposiblity and dont really care about real problems that affect them

/adv/ has a dickton of normies, with jobs, that probably vote and are aware and concerned about problems (with is the category you fall under) in society. they work, some of their pay gets taken out and goes to pay for shit, and unfortunately some it goes to give you adequate food, clothing, shelter, warmth for three whole years when it was entirely avoidable.

now enter the fact that youve strayed into a medium where these two groups can express themselves anonly and the result is you get more flack here because you actually affecting their lives in a more meaningful way.

you might be able to hang yourself with the bed sheets in your cell so you could try that
>>
>>16563385
Go to prison, get ripped, and try to stay alive, if you make it, you'll be alpha as fuck. Otherwise, enjoy being someone's bitch.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.