[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got paired up with a new driving instructor and through out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: me.gif (1 MB, 388x284) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
1 MB, 388x284
I got paired up with a new driving instructor and through out the first lesson I had to try really hard not to cry because the guy was such a douche towards me.

Any tips on how not to cry under pressure?
>>
>>16563204

1/10 or bitch nigga.
>>
troll
>>
>>16563216
>>16563213
what
>>
Man up, faggot
>>
>>16563227
thanks that helps
except i have social anxiety and it's already hard to be outside with people let alone a guy who's constantly criticizing me in the most demeaning ways
>>
>>16563237
Yep, you and 1,000,000,000 other people. Stop hiding behind that bullshit and grow some balls.
>>
>>16563338
amazing advice thank you
>>
>>16563204
You're paying them. Without you they don't have a job. Remember that, they serve you.
>>
>>16563338
Talk about something over their head. It doesn't take a college grad to become a driving school instructor.
>>
>>16563346
man i don't fucking know. what these guys are saying is utter asscancer. if you really want some good advice you need to seek some type of therapy or maybe practice not crying when playing stressful vidya like League or somthing.

thats my two cents on the matter
>>
>>16563204
When you're made of glass everything looks like a stone. I'm also not sure why you're here on 4chan if you have such a weak constitution.
>>
My dad used to beat the shit out of me everytime i cried, and now i can't cry, so problem solved.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.