[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found out my girlfriend has been using Tinder even though she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hopper_office_in_a_small_city.jpg (164 KB, 1000x775) Image search: [Google]
hopper_office_in_a_small_city.jpg
164 KB, 1000x775
Found out my girlfriend has been using Tinder even though she told me she deleted it. She's updated her photos and everything, but her description says she wants to make "friends"

I fucking hate this. I'm crushed, I thought we were in love. what do I do
>>
>>16563012
Instead of whining about it in 4chan, sit that bitch down and talk it over before you become a c uck lmao
>>
>>16563012

if the relationship has been longer than 6 months, you should try conflict resolution, otherwise you should just break up
>>
>>16563012
Tell her it's something you don't tolerate in a relationship. Be prepared to leave her. It's a shitty situation.
>>
>>16563016
what if im a turtle
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94MK2JQIgFs
>>
Something very similar happened to me. My bf talked to me about it, we had a little disagreement thing because he'd been using tinder and grindr, apparently only because I still hadn't deleted tinder (just never got around to it, I only really spoke to actual friends anyway).

He went through my messages and then deleted the app (I said he could do both), and he told me he deleted his apps but I don't really believe him and probably won't until I actually ask to see his phone.

You need to talk to your gf or your insecurity and jealousy will fester until you explode, and you really don't want that; been there, done that, still do it. Not good.

Talk to her, tell her how you feel and ask her why she's using it. If she really is just using it to make friends then she should have no problem deleting it.
>>
come up with rational reasons this worries you and express them. you inherently do not trust her if it bothers you, but she is also giving you potential reason not to trust her. remember to stay calm. yelling at her or acting like you're mad rather than concerned is going to make it sure you're fucked. acting like a whiny kid is going to get the same result. You just need to come to her, with whatever solution works for you, and if she disputes it calmly say you'll see her later and accept that is the end if your relationship.
>>
>>16563012
Youre relationship is over, go over to her or call her, say you found out and break up with her. If she begs you not too which I doubt, remember she hid a tinder account and was planning on fucking other dudes.
>>
Break up with her.

Also
>dating a girl who had a tinder

We tell you not to do these things exactly for these reasons.
>>
Ask her to delete the app. If she cares about you and really is just using it to make friends, she'll delete it. If she hesitates whatsoever or does anything that makes you not trust her, break up with her because she's lying to you.
>>
Be mentally prepared for a breakup.
>>
I'm about to see her, thank you for all the advice. I'll let you know how it goes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.