[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you still an asexual if you want sex in theory but not in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: legit_tears.gif (2 MB, 394x257) Image search: [Google]
legit_tears.gif
2 MB, 394x257
Are you still an asexual if you want sex in theory but not in practice?

How do I change one or the other?
>>
No, you're just afraid of sex and falling for le asexual meme.
>>
>>16562777
How do I stop being afraid of sex then?
>>
Wanting it in theory is understandable. Your brain is telling you to breed, pass on your genes, and society is telling you that you need to crush some puss sometime in your life.
The real question is if you're asexual, or just in a weird time in your life.
>>
>>16562771
Asexual has no feeling about sex at all.
>>
>>16562783
Well it's been like this ever since sex in practice has been an option.
>>
>>16562782
How do you stop being afraid of flying? Or driving? By missing out those two experiences or by actually doing them?
>>
>>16562804
So just go to a bar and get fucked by every single guy who wants a piece?
>>
>>16562843
So just get into a plane that's falling apart?

Have common sense. I thought it was needless to say.
>>
>>16562847
You're talking to a girl on 4chan. Clearly I am here because I make good life choices.

How do I know which ones are safe?
>>
>>16562853
You don't. Trust your gut or get better judgement skills which can usually only be gained through experience. Maybe some male friends you trust or find attractive would be a good start. Obviously you find something worthwhile in their character.
>>
>>16562853
You shouldn't see sex as a situation that needs safety reassurement, like it was dangerous and whatnot.

Look for guys that try to be emotionally invested in you, perhaps? You seem like the type of girl that needs a sweet caring gentleman. Not many of those left.
>>
>>16562860
I don't have male friends I trust or find attractive, and my gut always says "no". It needs to be pumped full of alcohol for anything to happen and that is 100% the reason why I have any experience at all.
>>
No you're imaginary
>>
>>16562864
The guys who get emotionally invested in me ARE the most dangerous ones, because that's usually the fastest sign that he's got mental issues.
>>
>>16562880
>being this paranoic

Talk about mental issues.
>>
>>16562896
Clearly you have never seen the kind of guys I'm talking about.
>>
>>16562865
This sounds more like something you need to work through with a therapist. What is it that makes you fear sex so much? If you know who you DON'T want to have sex with, especially after noticing which guys might have mental issues who approach you, you're more self aware than most. My guess is a combination of low self esteem, fear of STDs and probably the unknown or what comes next which is common among these generations.
>>
>>16562907
I'm mostly scared they'll get violent if I change my mind and say no.

This has never actually happened, mostly because I've never said no, because I have this fear.
>>
>>16562904
Okay, girl. You've clearly demonstrated your attitude in relation to dating and sex. Enjoy growing up to be a grumpy old hag.
>>
>>16562912
So I should take the insane conspiracy theorist who will go on constant rants about neanderthals, chinpanzees and niggers and screams at his mom and threatens to beat her?
>>
>>16562933
Only if he fucks you out of existence.
>>
>>16562938
I've never fucked one of those.

Once you put out to a crazy guy the crazy is with you till death do us part.
>>
>>16562912
>there are no good options
>try harder
>try bad options?
>you are beyond redemption
>>
>>16562771
Asexuality is a condition, not an orientation. You should be worried.
>>
>>16562988
Then what do I do? It's not a life-threatening condition, is it?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.