[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How To Hit On Girl On FB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MoPc35W.jpg (53 KB, 750x675) Image search: [Google]
MoPc35W.jpg
53 KB, 750x675
>added this cute girl on FB
>she added me back
>never messaged her

eventually find out through a mutual friend that she thinks I'm cute.

What do I say to break the ice without being cringeworthy?
>>
Ask if her panties are on inside-out.
> Yes OP pic related
>>
>>16562711
sorry i just think that pic is hot
>>
>>16562733
It's not bad.
You can even do better.
> Your panites are inside-out. I'll come over and help fix it.
>>
>>16562705
sup muh nigga
>>
>>16562705
If that's her in the pic you better try your hardest to hit that
>>
>>16562755
obviously not her

but how do i break the ice guys?
>>
>>16562761
> Didn't your mom tell you not to talk to strangers?
>>
>>16562761
Do you know her in person? It seems pretty weird to use facebook as a medium to coordinate a date.

Although, I don't use facebook, so maybe it is a common thing to do?

Ask if she wants to see a movie maybe?
>>
>>16562705
tell the mutual friend you think she's hot and would like to play your hand at her, have said mutual friend set up a hang out with the three of you and someone else to round it out so you're not the third wheel.

also, HNNNGGGG FUCKKKKKKKK THAT ASS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>16562768
i dont know her in person. we share mutual friends and i added her cause i thought she was cute.

>Although, I don't use facebook, so maybe it is a common thing to do?

The only reason I made one. everyone told me its a good place to hook up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.