[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and never had a gf, should I mill myself? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 403x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 403x337
I'm 19 and never had a gf, should I mill myself? I've been rejected by 4 girls and am suicidal over the idea that everyone else my age has dated and fucked and played around with girls and I hardly have any female friends. I tend to smoke lots of weed and listen to good music to deal with the loneliness. I talk to quite a few girls, but they always end in us texting for a few months give or take and then never hearing back from them again. I'm hopeless at this point.
>>
You must be some ugly bastard, just kill yourself and hope to be reborn beautiful
>>
OP what do you listen to?
>>
>>16562458
Kanye, MF DOOM, Madlib, Travis Scott, Lil B, Animal Collective, Death Grips, Swans, James Ferraro, Drake, Pavement, Kendrick Lamar, etc
>>
>>16562452
merry christmas to you too edgy kid.
>>
Love Madvillian and Death Grips. I'd take a break from the weed and get yourself out there. Sounds cheesy but have a growth mind set and be selfish and learn from your failures. 19 is still young bro to learn how to get that poon tang.
>>
>>16562468
>literally shit
except pavement. pavement can stay.
>>
>>16562413
>I've been rejected by 4 girls
what? last night? better luck next time.

>everyone else my age has dated and fucked and played around with girls
most of them lie, the rest is just enjoying handsfree masturbation and only a few actually experience the love thing at that age.
I know it's good for your ego to know that you can be liked, and getting laid is sort of proof that you're "good enough"
> I hardly have any female friends
me neither. also, friends rarely become gf, friends of friends do.
but it doesn't matter, find other ways to talk to a lot of girls. I did tinder and after meeting some fun girls whom it didn't work out with but who did make me feel "normal" I found what i could not dream of.

> talk to quite a few girls, but they always end in us texting for a few months give or take and then never hearing back from them again.
first of all, be true to yourself. only go for it if she seems honestly interesting.
second: attraction happens IRL regardless where you meet them. texting tinder or other girls you meet on the interwebs serves mostly to see if they're worth your time. It's not clear to me whether you're actually dating them, but it makes sense to meet( or propose to) after about a week of texting max.

anyways stop worrying and start talking to girls.
>>
>>16562413

Stop trying to get a girlfriend. Improve yourself as a person and try to make friends. You will find that you magically end up having a girlfriend.
>>
>>16562803
How can one improve himself as a person?
>>
>>16562835

Be more social and interesting, take up some new hobbies,learn about interesting things, start doing sports etc etc
>>
>>16562835
There are many ways. Some choose to exercise and get a better body. Some throw everything into a chosen career field. Others work on their social skills and status or develop a talent such as playing guitar, speaking another language, being knowledgeable bout a niche but useful subject (or many). Some travel. It ultimately is unique to you as a person.

Think of a few things you want to do and then ask yourself if they would provide benefit and make you better than you are now.
>>
>I'm 19 and never had a gf, should I mill myself?

no. try and suck it up boi, it gets better. i'm 23 and just a couple weeks ago had my first kiss. i will likely be fucking this girl soon too.

like you, i was rejected a handful of times. the only difference is, it took me until i was 22 to even ask one girl out, 3 years later than you

19 is way too soon to even be thinking about that shit, and for that reason especially. i actually did attempt suicide a few months ago, but because i tried something other than blowing my brains out, it was not successful.

but if i did die, i would never have met this girl

so keep your head up
>>
>>16562866
Son, not OP but similar situation. 19, no gf (never rejected tho). I do got hobbies: I play the guitar in a band with friends and we played in 15 concerts more or less, i read and started writing 3 months ago or so, i enjoy movies and music far beyond my countrie's average. Maybe my problem is hobbies distract me from other things. I aint got no fear or shit about social interaction, i just feel lazy about it most of the time.
>>
OP I'm 26 and have only ever had one GF. We fucked around, it's OK. Pussy isn't worth killing yourself for though. I'm not going to lie and do the "You have so much to live for!" schtick, I don't know you. But what I do know is that religious or not once you are dead that's it. You are done. This is coming from someone on this site that you might consider a fucking "kek" - she broke up with me over a text message and married a black man. I've considered suicide but I know that it's the end if I do. I'm still able bodied and I didn't ask to be born but I'm here so why not ride it out. You'll be OK OP just stick around and see what happens.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.