[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>27 >male How the fuck I should find a hobby? I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1942x1165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1942x1165
>27
>male

How the fuck I should find a hobby?
I tried (for a year or more):
>Spanish courses
>Ski
>Boxing
>Gym
>Fishing
>Writing

Nothing inspires me.
I've realized that all I do enjoy in life are 4chan, fap and drugs.
>>
>All I enjoy is 4chan

If you look on the home page you'll find that 4chan has pages for a number of different interest groups, life styles and hobbies.

Lurk other boards more often. See if anything inspires you,
>>
>>16562123
Stop fapping, stop brownsing 4chan and stop doing drugs. You will suddenly find everything a lot more enjoyable.
>>
>>16562135
not OP
i tried DIY, cooking, model kits (after seeing /toy/), guns

I tried a bunch of interests off 4chan and didn't stick with ANYTHING
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>
>>16562139
This is easier said than done, but anon is right. When you detox from orgasms and don't "need" to fap anymore, it frees up a lot of mental space and time, combine that with drugs and no 4chan? You'll have plenty of free time to pursue something more enjoyable. Do you have enough money for music lessons? What about martial arts? Martial arts are nice because you can take out your aggression, learn something cool and be around people all in one fell swoop.
>>
Dunno. It is hard to find that one hobby hobby.
Try things, start a blog , describe what your experiences are, be open to stuff

Maybe blogging will become your hobby kek
>>
>>16562123

Just make a list of like 10-15 things then go to an intro class for them all. Stick with the best one for 3 months. That's what I'm going to do.

So much cool shit to do. I'm probably gonna do Cooking though, cuz bitches.
>>
>>16562175
Amazing body right there, is that you?
>>
>>16562208
>is that you?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>16562123
New drugs/ those things while on drugs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.