[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im having an argument with my sister about video editing. she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kid.jpg (54 KB, 638x803) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
54 KB, 638x803
im having an argument with my sister about video editing.

she says its possible to edit out 2 minutes of film (retail camera footage) without anyone noticing, but that sounds like serious bullshit to me.

Even if they edit the timestamp, I feel like 2 minutes is a huge gap in film.
>>
Why does the only form of editing need to be a cut? You could mask over some shoppers from other sections of the footage to blend the seam.

This is easy as cake.
>>
>>16562055
can you go a little more in depth to what that means? I have literally zero knowledge about this.
also, it was a pharmacy video. not sure if that makes a huge difference (legally)

basically the situation is this:
>mom has health condition that requires her to have narcotics
>sister is a nurse, drops off scripts at a major chain pharmacy
>the doodle all over the fucking script and claim it was altered and won't fill it
>sister is adamant about not talking to the cops / lawyer about it because they could edit the footage out
>mom will be dismissed from 2nd pain clinic and out of meds of she doesn't talk to the cops.
little backstory behind it
>>
>>16562071
also forgot to add, according to my sister if my mother files a police report and nothing is found on the pharmacy's end, she could lose her license.
>>
>>16562071
Okay I'm going to stop you right here.

Have the prescribing doctor contact the pharmacy.

/thread
>>
>>16562071
You can't go to a lawyer because the video footage backs up the owners story not your sisters?

So your sister altered the scripted and got caught out.
You mom now has to go with out meds.

Is that it?
>>
You're dumb as shit. Your sister faked a prescription for narcotics, hell yeah she does not want you calling the cops.
>>
>>16562087
>>16562088
shes saying that she didnt, which I believe because its been 5~ years of this and its the first time its happened. and she would have been able to alter the script a lot better if she was trying, it was literally doodled on all over the place, including the date.

and nobody has seen the video footage. shes just nervous that shell get screwed if it doesn't show up in the footage for whatever reason
>>
>>16562092
>shes saying that she didnt
well, somebody did, and if she didn't fake the whole thing your mom could just call her doctor and get it fixed in about 5 minutes.
>>
>>16562071
I'm a pharmacist, we have to do this a lot because if we fill a fake prescription we lose our license and get fired. Yeah all that needs to happen is the pain clinic doctor needs to call the pharmacy and say the scrip is okay. We don't do it because you call the Dr's office and get put on hold five minutes and then get told to leave a message and don't hear back about it. Also people with schedule 2 prescriptions are the whiniest bitches in the fucking world and won't listen at all to the simplest thing and threaten to kill you/sue you/report you to the board on a daily basis
>>
>>16562092
She faked it dude, the fact that she hasn't just gotten the dr to call in and say it's real shows it. It's a federal crime to fake a prescription.
>>
>>16562096
This,the fact that she won't get the dr involved and makes up all these excuses about how the pharmacy is going to be the boogy man is just the addiction talking.
>>
>>16562050
Women 30 to 50 are the most likely people to fake prescriptions.
>>
the prescription was real, maybe I didnt make that clear. the issue the pharmacy had was that it was scribbled all over. That's literally the only issue with it.

also, its methadone, which isn't even a drug you can do recreationally and its in a lower mg than normal i guess
>>
Why did you scribble alcove the script?
Don't you want mommy to get better?
>>
File: 20151213_133729.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
20151213_133729.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
this is the script in question. there are a ton of other doodles on it but I dont have the means to edit information out.
>>
>>16562141
>That's literally the only issue with it.
well then your mom can call her doctor on Monday and get that shit all straightened out. oh wait, don't do that, because then your sister will go to prison.
>>
what would one even been looking for in this camera footage? a time when the pharmacist wrote on a piece of paper?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.