[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 01616_8iIHsCn5LOQ_600x450.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
01616_8iIHsCn5LOQ_600x450.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
Why does everyone feel the need to put others down and be harsh critics?
>>
that's not a thing, you're just ultra shitty. An offensively bad person.
>>
>>16561879
nah. Go on a game of CSGO and everyone is mad and talking shit. If someone's different they get shit talked by socially adept people. I've heard people be told to kill themselves because they were mentally deficient in some manner, or just shared a different opinion. It's not just me.

Seems to mostly be younger people who're the most judgmental and douchey.
>>
>>16561869
Because they are insecure and they are afraid that others will be better than them, so they rather torture them emotionally to give up.
Solution: don't give a shit about them. Think about it if their criticism is rational or not, improve on the rational parts and throw away the rest.
>>
>everyone
>a game of CSGO
That's like saying why is everyone such a pervert and citing how people are on fetish-rat-king.com
>>
File: tumblr_nobc5om3Tt1t4skojo1_500.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nobc5om3Tt1t4skojo1_500.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>16561889
This, this so much. When you are secure about yourself and confident, you have no reason to put anyone else down or really care what anyone else is doing. This ultimately is the stem from which ALL hatred grows. Someone does something, it makes you feel insecure, you hate them. It's that simple. Someone's gay? That challenges my religious belief, I hate them. Someone is Muslim? That makes me afraid, I hate them. Someone is ugly? That makes me repulsed, I hate them. That is the thought flow chart for reference. Basically don't worry about the haters, they just don't have any self confidence.
>>
>>16561909
You listed all the wrong examples.
Gays are hated because they are a valid threat to family values, people are rationally protective of their families. Muslims are easily radicalized and not so tolerant themselves, so they are a valid threat as well. Just try to be religiously free in a muslim country.

Ugly people are a good example, letting them close hurts someone's social standing, so they are hated.
>>
File: Black-wild-horse-run.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Black-wild-horse-run.jpg
254 KB, 1600x1000
>>16561869
What a shitty post, fuck you OP I hope your legs are burned off in a fire and then the wheels fall off your wheelchair
>>
>>16561869
Fuck you, OP. You piece of shit.
>>
>>16561929
religious whacko bashing on religious whacko's

you must be so much edge and such a unique person!
>>
>>16561869
don't mix harsh critics with bashing!!!!

harsh critics
>I see great possibilities and you're wasting them by missing good opportunities
the world needs this, cause without it people will be in their bubble of self affirmation and not make an effort to so something good.

bashing:
>Look I'm haating justin bieber, just like the rest of 9gag, that makes me so cool like all the other cool internet people
or
>Look I'm haating OP, just like the rest of 4chan, that makes me so cool like all the other cool internet people
et cetera.
also what >>16561909 says
>>
>>16562093
>judging me for stating facts
You are prime example of people op was talking about.. You have no rational argument, so you resort to personal attacks to ease the percieved threat to your views.
>>
People who play modern Gun battle games are can be pretty cancer.
>>
Yeah..I mean, I've got a professor who I thought was just a harsh critic but then I started seeing the way he interacted with other students as well and realized he's just putting people down and telling everyone that they are terrible left and right. Honestly a terrible, terrible professor. It happens OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.